You are missed

Bill is making his amends to the state, I think for 90 days. He’s about 3 weeks in now. Of course, there’s no tech where he is.

2 Likes

Na’vi, just reminds me of the fairy from Zelda Ocarina of Time. Oh and I needed to use Google translate for the Klingon but can you believe you can even do that!? 2019, we’re living in the future :nerd_face:

1 Like

I am hoping @Twowaymirror is hanging in there. I know we never interacted on here but I was motivated by your posts, dude. I hope you find your way back! Hugs…

2 Likes

I checked Google Translate, mine won’t translate klingon :sweat_smile: I have to use another translator

Aaah you’re right, it must’ve been Bing that came up. I didn’t check properly. I think you can learn Klingon on Duolingo though, not 100%. I started learning Norwegian, suffice to say its very different to Klingon. They also have a lack of Bat’leths :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

He comes and goes often, I suspect he’ll pop back in shortly with another excellent update! :heart:

1 Like

Big time…miss her. I reached out last week and she said she didn’t have access to WiFi but would be touching base with an update on TS soon.

Update on @C-sun. She is currently hunting Bigfoot in the Pacific Northwest with her trusty sidekick Saorise. You can follow her here https://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/finding-bigfoot/

She requests donations of cheese and pictures of furries.

7 Likes

Toooo funny :joy: :joy: :joy:

@MrCade and @MikeSeekingHope

I hope you guys are chugging along.

5 Likes

Doing great on 138!

Thanks for the shout out.

20 Likes

Oh my gosh! There you are. Heyyyy

Didn’t realize Mike hadn’t logged on for a while… Hopefully we hear from him too

1 Like

@Andrea_Sapp @Betterbee

2 Likes

Wassup Lionface!? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
You doin good?

3 Likes

I know, this is my second shout out too.

1 Like

Glad to hear it! The beards are getting few and far between around here. At least those of your caliber, anyway.

This sums up my life lately, but still staying sober…

8 Likes

Yay! Happy to see you are still trucking and looking well :two_hearts::+1:

1 Like

Same here! :rofl:
Today is a new DAY ONE for me.
First day without nicotine. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes