You are missed

Bump on @Becsta. Lots of concern and brotherly love going out to her.

5 Likes

I’ve been missing @Betterbee too!

1 Like

You little sweethearts. I’m still going strong at 460 days! Xxx

21 Likes

Where is @Twowaymirror :thinking:

4 Likes

We’ve all been wondering the same. Maybe his new job has him distracted.

Hope he checks back soon :green_heart::yellow_heart: dont work too hard @Twowaymirror

1 Like

I follow him on IG, he’s still posting and working out.

3 Likes

He takes frequent breaks from the forum, it’s not abnormal for him to step out for a bit and come back later on. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That’s good to know, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

How does everyone cope when people disappear from the forum? I find it quite difficult worrying about faces and names I’m used to seeing that suddenly disappear :pensive:

2 Likes

I have been on the forum for more than 2 years and people come and go…including myself sometimes. I think breaks can be healthy for some of us. Others we lose to busy lives and others to relapse. Such is life. I do miss some of the oldies a lot and hope they are well.

8 Likes

Yes I can imagine you’ve seen many come and go and agree breaks are probably very healthy. I think im just getting used to the dynamics of the forum and find myself thinking the worst if someone’s disappears, but I suppose my worry about them won’t change a thing. :thinking:

1 Like

I can relate, Fran. I still think about people from here who I met on my first month but never heard from ever again. People who were friends and/or helped me.
Or when a regular goes missing for a while. Sometimes its just a break, and thats cool. Cant help but worry about people though, especially those I am friends with on here.

People come and go for various reasons. Sometimes it can be difficult to not worry about them. I think about people from here in general (active or not) all the time.

10 Likes

I’m the same.
I’m sure my wife finds it odd that I have connected with people all over the world who I have never met. She was a bit surprised when I organized to meet Dan.
But when people don’t get on here I do find myself worrying about them.
Or if I see an interesting Bird, I think Ariel would like that, or if I hear a Smith’s song… I see you Tristan!!:joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

Awwwwww, that’s so lovely, @anon12657779! I think of people from here often, too. And worry about the ones that drop away without notice. If I’m taking an intentional break, I let people know. Sometimes though people are around but just quiet with posting. Like @anon19498634 lately :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yes, I know all about @anon19498634. I pm’d her last week. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Y’all a bunch of mother hens🐔

5 Likes

Oh and you’re heartless are you??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Bonds are pretty easily formed here. We’re all in the pits of shit and we’re all trying to help get each other out. It can hurt when you see somebody stumble or disappear when you’ve formed that common bond we all have as addicts. We all want to see each other succeed and live a happy life.
As @SassyRocks you never know if somebody is just busy with life, taking a break, or has fallen back to the bottom of the pit of addiction.

11 Likes

Papa bird😜

1 Like