You are missed

Hey dude? (10 characters)

1 Like

Hey! I’m still here and day 11 today! Woo man I walked 8 miles today! Gosh I’m tired… :sleeping: how ya doing man? :honeybee:

4 Likes

That’s good to hear :slight_smile: finishing up day 9 for me. I feel a hell of a lot better since we last talked. I ran a mile on the treadmill today, so I feel ya. Glad to hear you’re still alive and kickin ass :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Stayin alive :notes: and kicking ass at day 12! I’m definitely feeling those 8 miles though!!! :smiley:

4 Likes

@MoShain drop us a line man.

3 Likes

Hopefully Ill be back soon❤

1 Like

@Behemoth Gemini, hope to see you back and you are doing well.

@liv_m @Lionfish Missing these warriors. Hope you ladies are doing well :sunny:

14 Likes

Hey. I crept in the last 2 days, god damned this place is hard to stay away from. I saw this and it made me feel so cared for, so thanks @Ac1z3k .

I’m not doing well, I’m sober though, 236, but I actually had a real test a few days ago. I’m facing some demons and they are so strong my body is reacting, I had such a tense back (from an old injury, I was spasming). I couldn’t calm down enough to fall asleep. I was afraid to fall asleep and let my body go. I was twitching and everything. I wanted to drink then, but I counted sheep and breathe as deeply as I could. :sheep:, black sheeps though, and it f#&$@ worked! Haha, I fell asleep. Jesus. Here I wanted to take all over counter stuff I had , melatonin, drink from the rhum bottle I still have, etc… To fall asleep and stop hurting and panicking and all I had to do was count sheep. Sssshhhhiiiiitttt…

I’m going to stay off for a little longer, I realized I need to make different choices with my sobriety, first one is to empty this rhum bottle (I haven’t even done it… Back to step 1 I stay…), and second is a sponsor. I have to get on it.

:purple_heart: :purple_heart: Love :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

16 Likes

Thank you for giving us an update, Mel!

2 Likes

@Sobrietyadventurer. Hope you are well, sober twin!

2 Likes

Yes, @Sobrietyadventurer - thinking of you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hasn’t been a super duper long time, but I sure miss having our ol’ pal @Lionfish around! Forum is a better place with her here.

Looking forward to when she returns.

14 Likes

Miss ol’ @Daffodili hope shes doing well. I havent heard from her in a month since her surgery… I dunno if u have any updates or have spoke to her @MandiH

6 Likes

I heard from her once after that right before my year, edit: surgery went well she said. I just messaged her yesterday as I miss her and have been thinking about her too but no word back yet. If I hear from her I’ll tell her you’re thinking about her too!

6 Likes

Me three!
Hope she’s well

5 Likes

Thinking of you today @Paola_Sciuto. I would love to hear how you’re doing these days. You are missed!

9 Likes

@DresdenLaPage, Josh are you off at training for your promotion?

2 Likes

Hey :slight_smile: No, the job didnt work out. I start a new one tomorrow. I’ve just not posted so much as I don’t feel too relatable at the moment and I don’t know that my sorta philosophy is really helpful. I’ve really just been on PMs and reading. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been thinking of @beyondmythoughts recently, you’re missed girl!

5 Likes