You are missed

@Donnie_Spiering & @Jante76, Daffodil says hello and to let you both know she is doing very well! :heart:

6 Likes

What? Ask her if she’s to good to say hi to me!

2 Likes

I told her those two asked about her specifically but I will tell her you said hi too! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Andrea_Sapp haven’t forgotten about ya. Come back when you’re ready.

2 Likes

Hope you’re doing well @Pjennyx!! Xx

1 Like

@Petr, I see you sneakin’ around. What up?!

1 Like

@LuluJo
You need to bring your wisdom and kind heart back to the board.
You are missed

8 Likes

@LuckyStar…where ya at?

1 Like

I’ve been living a life of recovery and I’ve met some awesome sober friends! Today marks 5 months clean and sober😀! I appreciate your concern. How are you!

14 Likes

Great! Just hadnt seen you in awhile

1 Like

Hey Eke yep i am still hanging around. I have been doing well - work is keeping me busy and when i am home the kids keep me occupied. I am learning to be more comfotable with myself being sober and i am glad i now on this path because, the other path didnt seem like it was taking me anywhere awesome. Its saturday night so for me its back to the usual House marathon (my youngest actually likes watching it with me! Shes 9). Thanks for checking in on me Eke.

5 Likes

Right on! Good to hear from ya, Peter. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

Agreed. I miss you, @LuluJo

I actually came over to this thread to post the same thing.

2 Likes

@Bill_Phillips - looking forward to your return. Before i was aware that today is your birthday, your name came into my mind and out of my mouth during a sunrise prayer for people that i was asking to be shown their true path.

9 Likes

I’m with @aircircle - it’ll be great to have you back Bill.

2 Likes

@me_me_me…hope you are well.

2 Likes

Hey Sweet @MandiH :slight_smile: Add Tracy to that list please! Tell I said hello, miss her much and am sending hugs :hugs:

3 Likes

Petr, are you Czech?

I too miss @me_me_me. Also @Melrm.

2 Likes

No i am french and german mix. The handle Peter was already taken so, i thought of an older Sabres hockey players name (Petr Svoboda) and i used that spelling instead.

1 Like