You are missed

@anon84416494. Josh mate. Sure your ok, just be good to see your ugly mug again Buddy!

6 Likes

@MissQuinn

2 Likes

Paging @Bob123, @Bob123 you are needed at the front desk for check-in.

7 Likes

@SoberWalker hey! Im very well thank you… I really hope your well x

3 Likes

@TMAC Hello buddy…how it going? All good here :blush:

5 Likes

All well Bob, long time no see buddy! Great to hear from you! 🙋

1 Like

Still thinking of @TeejLazer. Hope you are well and the move went smoothly! :heart:

9 Likes

Heres me ugly mug mate :slight_smile: Yeah Im doing good, just had to take the foot off the gas for a bit. My 300 seemed to take forever and it drained me completely. Im going to try and be a little more present here but who knows… Might still be too busy!

6 Likes

@Peace12 where you at? I am missing my morning gold :sparkles:

8 Likes

@Allicat388 where are you Ali, I miss you! Hope you are doing well. :heart:

8 Likes

I was just thinking about you @Betterbee :honeybee: Hope I tagged the right Betterbee/ Emily.

4 Likes

@EarnIt
(0)(0)

5 Likes

@MandiH @Hailstrom @TMAC

I appreciate you guys keeping me in your thoughts. I’ve reset my counter (more on that to come when I can get a few extra minutes to type), lost my way for a bit, but I’m alive and kicking.

14 Likes

Stay with us Buddy, isolation is a killer when it comes to relapsing. So happy to hear from you, please keep coming back Teej. :heart: How is the new place?

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ll get into all of that tonight when I type out my last couple month’s “life story”.

The house, as a whole, is great. We got settled in and have found our rhythm living together. The basement “leaks” a little when there’s TONS of rain, and we just had a partial ceiling collapse in our office/gaming room, with another crack in the third bedroom. Landlord and property owner are fixing it, so, it’s being handled.

1 Like

Glad to see you back, pal.

1 Like

Nice to hear back from you @TeejLazer. A lot of us really missed you. Thanks for checking in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@ShadowFax

3 Likes

Thanks for checking in Star. I was getting worried for you. Glad to hear that you’re doing ok.

Me too. :blue_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart: