You know what really grinds my gears?!?

20 twenty characters 20

5 Likes

I’m focusing on the positive. Your peanut butter is spread very nicely!!!

7 Likes

You are a hoot! Yes I hate blobs with peanut butter and jelly. :sandwich:
I hate bying certain foods and they change the damn recipe. I hate that bagged salad turn slimy and brown within 2 days.

1 Like

You do know these are still things that are made and available for purchase, right? :rofl:

Sorry your sandwich is fucked.

6 Likes

Come on man… get some jam and live life the way you want to live it

2 Likes

Just looks like cheap jam. Jelly is what you put in a bowl with fruit, a layer of custard, topped with whipped cream and finished with hundreds and thousands.

You are singing my song! Rather have a dry pb sandwich than deal with jelly. It’s more like Jell-o in a jar. I also like how you pointed out that with some clever marketing, there are people who think that jelly is far superior to jam/preserves. Moronic.

They are two completely different things! And used for different purposes :joy:

Arhh ok, no!

That’s crazy mate. Mind you in the US you guys have cheese in a can so suppose it’s not the craziest.

That’s one of my fears with Brexit. The new US/UK trade deal may allow for food products that are banned within the EU.

2 Likes

Yes there was talk of us getting bleached chickens from the US. Erm no thanks :fearful::fearful::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::disappointed_relieved:

In the UK at our chicken farms we have a minimum sized space between chickens in the battery farms, in the US there are no such regulations so they cream then in so they cannot move at all. The chickens defecate on eachother and Allsorts of skin born diseases. To combat this when the American chickens have been killed they are dipped in bleach to sterilise them.
It’s something along those lines :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually they are Chlorine washed not bleached

Easiest solution…grilled peanutbutter and jelly sandwich…like a grilled cheese. The heat evens out all the clumps of jelly…almost the perfect sandwich

1 Like

I’m not and I don’t want no chlorinated chicken.
I aint eatin no chlorinated chicken (in a Mr. T voice) :joy::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And it was killed humanely? I’ve started going for halal meat recently :slightly_smiling_face:

What grinds my gears is when someone reminds me why I need to consume only free-range chicken. I haven’t thought about that for awhile. I am an addict/alcoholic so I am good at forgetting. Honestly, thank you for bringing that up.

2 Likes

K. Will do

Why? The only difference is they say a prayer whilst cutting the throat.

It’s also the corn syrup that is in everything in the US. That’s why American coca cola tastes different to European coke and by different I mean worse.

1 Like