You Might Be An Addict If

If every single call you make to your friends go like “Hi, what are you doing, by the way do you know where I can find drugs?”

And after a while it changes to “Oh, just the usual”, and they immediately understand.

4 Likes

Or if you notice you’ve spent more time in a car waiting for a dealer in a last week than spent time with your family in a last 3 months.

6 Likes

If you have spent time in a polish jail, for a bar fight that you had…for “fun”.

8 Likes

If you crush and snort you anxiety meds instead of taking them perorally.

1 Like

Does it still count if they were someone else’s meds?

2 Likes

Even more so…)

Holy shit what? Omg! When did that happen?

1 Like

When you realize you haven’t slept in a bed for months cause you couldn’t make it and when you say never again you realize it’s still tidy from your last never again .

I have so many mixed feelings about this thread and the posts… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Probably about 20 years ago…i was a fearless wild child.

1 Like

No but i had someone i rode around with that thought every driveway light behind him was a car following. Christmas eve we came out of the crack hole got probably 5 miles away and he said a car was following us and for once there actually was. I told him make a left if they turn they are coming for us. Sure enough i seen the lights before it turned and we actually out ran the cop that night…🤦 i started believing him alil more after that …lol

2 Likes

Hahaha spoons are all blackend and hid in the sock drawer. Been there.

3 Likes

Oh my god! I thought I was the only one who used a calculator at the liquor store!!!

1 Like

Your an addict when you feel happy because you know that is not coffee in your mug, but everybody else think it is…

11 Likes

What’s really funny is all the times we thought we were being so clever hiding our issues doing things we were sure we invented that no-one could see through.

And we were ALL doing the same things…:thinking:

11 Likes

Yes! I tried to buy alcohol in different shops bc I didn’t want anyone to call me an alcoholic. Or the breathtaking dosage of deodorant and bubblegum…the red face and eyes…oh my… But I was sure “nobody knows”

6 Likes

When you put nearly all of the returnable bottles into the dump instead bringing them back to the shop bc you’re ashamed of the amount of bottles :expressionless:

5 Likes

If you pour the last tiny bit of beer into a glass and repeat this with all empty bottles in your apartment to get one sip of ugly tasting old beer

10 Likes

… When you go rooting through @anon2074485’s trash to steal her recyclables to return to the store because your bumass crackhead self needs more for rock!

(of course I never did this :wink: )

9 Likes

Of course not :thinking::wink::grin:

3 Likes

At least in your trash. My neighbors on the other hand…

2 Likes