Zoom Meeting - Tuesdays and Saturdays

It was super cool to see you guys! Hopefully, I will be able to spend more time on Saturday!

4 Likes

Four hours from now!

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll be there

2 Likes

See you guys there :wink:

3 Likes

Shit, canā€™t make the meeting

1 Like

Sorry guys. I canā€™t join today, we have visitors and pizza evening in the garden with my bfā€™s family. It would be a bit rude to leave. Will miss you.

4 Likes

I mean, pizza is a pretty damn good reason to skip a lot of things. One of the perfect foods.

Have a good time!

5 Likes

see you guys and gals there!

2 Likes

Canā€™t join today, but Iā€™ll be with you guys Tuesday :cherry_blossom::blush:

3 Likes

This was the Leviā€™s ad song?

1 Like

Thanks for today, folks. Just what I needed. Perfect mix of general chatting & sobriety talk. Loved our little group :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Another great meeting! Wish I didnā€™t have to leave when I did. Looking forward to it again!

5 Likes

Last week I was weirded out by zoom meetings (in general). Now I fucking love them.
Look forward to Saturday and Tuesday so much now.
Cheers guys

7 Likes

So thinking about airplane crashes lifted your spirits then.:joy:

4 Likes

:joy::joy:

In seriousness, theyā€™ve been brightening my days as well!

4 Likes

4 Likes

It was good to see and hear everyone today. Itā€™s amazing that we can be all over the planet but connected like that. I love it! Sorry I had to leave earlier than everyone else. Maybe next time Iā€™ll be able to stay the whole time. Unfortunately Tuesday wonā€™t work for me since Iā€™ll be back in the office full time starting Monday. :pensive::pensive: Unless I sneak away out to my car and join you all! Have a great week everyone!

5 Likes

Missed being there but I had another scheduled Zoom. I will try for Tuesday!

3 Likes

Thanks, it was nice time. I hope to see you all on Tuesday :hugs:

3 Likes

Nice to see all you guys. Sorry I was busy fixing things but was listening intently :grinning:

2 Likes