15 days new to this app

I have been in trouble in the past and kept thinking I can do it alone losing jobs friends and etc. Two weeks ago I got another Dui in Ohio :frowning: one I’m over dealing with legal issues I wasn’t even driving the car I was sitting in the passenger seat. I know i let my past few to me and my relationship I’m in now bc i want more in our relationship and he is not moving fast enough for me. He also don’t show me affection like when we first met and I will drink over this when I get mad. How to control my emotions

1 Like

@Hopebbg
Welcome Hope 15 days is great a good start. Just remember your not alone in this fight. There are a lot of people that have your story or have lived it and are sober. If you do the 90 in 90 you will hear your story I promise you that. I very been sober a long time and everyday I wake up and don’t drink or drug I win. Just don’t forget we are here for you.

2 Likes

Welcome @Hopebbg

Hi @Hopebbg and welcome to the forum. :wave:

I’m not certain from your post, but have you decided to stop drinking and stay sober? If you have legal issues because of DUI, it is especially important to keep a clear head.

If so, here is a useful thread on getting through early recovery:

(Surviving Alcohol Withdrawal/Early Sobriety Techniques)

And recovery-related links that members have posted:

(Different Aspects of Recovery)

1 Like

Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Hi & welcome @Hopebbg.