Finally quit vaping

It’s been 3 years of vaping low nicotine fluid (6mg) I have only used it twice in the first 3 days, and none at all for 5 days.
Has anyone else had a harder time with nicotine withdrawl after quitting vaping versus cigarettes? It’s been a week and I still feel a headache, groggy, fatigue… I never felt like this after the first couple of days when quitting cigarettes. Could possibly be residual from my relapse with alcohol 3.5 days ago? I have been through the 3 day hump with cigarettes… I wasn’t expecting a week long one with vaping. I have midterm exams soon and feel completely off my game :confused:

2 Likes

Nice job on quitting & I hope u feel better soon…to help detox be sure to be drinking plenty of water, exercise if u can stand it (a half hour to 45 minute brisk walk is just fine), fruits and veggies (beet juice is great for detoxing liver). Hopefully that will help u work that stuff out quicker.

1 Like

Great idea! I was juicing before I relapsed and still have a bunch of beets. Theyre actually my favorite part, so earthy! I just bought fresh ginger root and lemons for my tea, I’ll throw those in with some cabbage. Thank you, this will help a ton!

1 Like

That sounds delicious. I too love beets…most people go ewwwww!! Haha. They’re so good for u tho.

1 Like

Yeah they’re by far my favorite part of juicing. I actually just made it for breakfast! They tie together the vegetable savory and the fruity sweet with a hint of earthy richness. Hopefully it’ll help give me a boost today and clear my head. I made enough to sip on all morning.

2 Likes

I’m ex smoker, currently vaping 11mg. Sometimes in the evenings, I vape like a lunatic. Intermittently through the day. I know it’s probably not good for me, but I’m currently 18 days tee total. I’m afraid theres only a finite pool of will power to draw on at any one time. Plan on tackling one vice at a time.

That’s good thinking. Trying to quit nicotine may have contributed to a relapse I had a few days ago. I didn’t really think about timing have quit before. Guess I got a little cocky :wink:

I bought a beet & lemon juice from the store this morning. Sounded so good I had to get one :wink:

1 Like

Yum! I ended up juicing this afternoon, too. My breakfast one had me craving more! Made it a little more spicey with some extra ginger. Still feeling really tired today but my mood is up and I did get an A on my online test today! :smiley: I get huge bags of beets from Cash N Carry. I split it with my parents because they love to juice also. Looks like I’ll be having pink urine tomorrow hahahaha Sorry, that’s gross.

1 Like

Congrats on the test :slight_smile:

1 Like