From day 1 to day 2,557....7 years of sobriety

Inspiring. I was droppin’ and smokin’ and drinkin’ back in the 70s too. Thank you SassyRocks!

1 Like

Awesome! Congrats! :muscle:

1 Like

Wow I just seen this :sparkles: Huge congratulations :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:
7 years is Amazing!! :balloon::balloon::balloon:

1 Like

I appreciate every care you show, words of advice you share, the life you live and the struggle you’ve fought through.
Thank you for being part of TS and maintaining your engagement with us all, to give of yourself in service to help others. You are truly my inspiration Sassy.
Congratulations on 7years, very nice! :blush: :heart:

IMG_3829

1 Like

I have been wanting to acknowledge and thank you all for awhile, since you took the time to respond…and I do truly appreciate it. :people_hugging:

@Amy30, I smiled when I saw you were first to respond. Our journey here together has been one I was exhausted by and fully cherish. You fight so hard for yourself, you are inspiring and I am glad we share this path and place. Thank you.:people_hugging::heart:

@Pattycake, thank you! I see you out there sharing your wisdom. I am so glad you are here.:blossom:

@Ray_M_C_Laren, thank you Ray, it means a lot. I admire your commitment to helping others.

@Kareness, thank you!! Every time I see you post a milestone, I know mine is coming up. I appreciate you. :heart:

@dazercat, we share a special bond…so much of your story resonates with me. I learn a lot from your shares. I am glad we are here together. :people_hugging:

@Iamthechange, thank you…I appreciate your shares as well, tho I may not always comment on them. :blush:

@deadman, thank you and I agree, this is a great community!!

@mno, you know I love Mary Oliver, thank you. :heart: I love and respect you. And am so very grateful we are friends and in this together my sober brother. :heart:

@aybee, you always make me laugh and I appreciate you more than you could know. Your not so quiet presence here is a blessing for all. Thank you. :blush:

@Starlight14, thank you girl!! I love following your journey, you are a shining light in the forum. :sparkles::heart::people_hugging:

@JazzyS, I see you out there sharing so much of your generous spirit and care. You are inspiring to me!! Thank you. :yellow_heart:

@Jasty2, thank you!! And I appreciate how much you give to others here and uplift people!!

@Butterflymoonwoman, thank you so much!! I admire you so much and truly appreciate how much you have shared here over the years. You are an inspiration. :people_hugging::heart::muscle:

@ThirdMonkey, no one has the beard you do!! :upside_down_face: Thank you for being my friend and I miss seeing you around.

@happyfeet, thank you so much!! :slightly_smiling_face:

@Lisa07, thank you Lisa!!! I am so grateful to be your sober sister. I learn a lot from you, look up to you and am so grateful to be on this path by your side. :people_hugging::heart:

@HolySquid, thank you!! Ps I love your name and avatar!

@50ber, thank you!! Keep going! It gets better!!

@laraellelarissa, thank you so much. I hope you know you hold a special place in my heart and I so appreciate your shares and presence here. :heart:

@Cjp, thank you!! I see you dropping your own wisdom!! I am also so thankful to share this space and journey with you!!! :rose:

@BJM, thank you. I always appreciate your shares and am thankful we are here together all these years. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Mira_D, keep working it! So glad you are here!! And thank you!! :rose:

@EarnIt, ha!! I love this! Thank you!!

@Alisa, thank you, your kind words mean so much. I appreciate all you give to this community and your friendship. :slightly_smiling_face:

@ifs, thank you. I have always admired your commitment to a healthy healing life and your compassion. And I am uber happy you are back.

@Faugxh, only you could get away with calling me a whale and not get flagged. Haha this is a joke! :rofl: Seriously, I respect and appreciate you very much and am proud to be a sober sister with you. :sunflower:

@M-be-free49… thank you!! I admire and respect you so much. And I am grateful we journey together, thru all that life presents! Your shares always touch my heart. :heart:

@Pandita, I see you and appreciate you. Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Naomi, thank you so much!!

@Tragicfarinelli, thank you!! I appreciate your giving heart.

@MandiH, love you sober sister!!! Thank you for lighting the way with your big :heart:!

@RosaCanDo, thank you!! I appreciate you more than words can express and look up to you. Plus, I learn a lot from you!!! I am so glad we are here together. :heart:

@SinceIAwoke, thank you again. I appreciate your kind words to me. And I admire how much you care and give of yourself to TS. The world is better for you being in it.

@Rosenberg …thank you!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

@SoberWalker …thank you my friend!! I am honored to share this path with you!! :heart:

@Runningfree …thank you!! I am envious of your running prowess and glad we are here together!!

@Denver …ah the 70s…well, here we are now, rockin sobriety!! Older and wiser. Thank you.

@JasonFisher, I appreciate you more than you know. Thank you!!

@Twizzlers!! Thank you!! Keep on keepin on!! Have faith in you. :heart::muscle:

@Chevy55 …thank you!! That means a lot. I am glad you are here and sharing this journey on TS. :slightly_smiling_face:

As our dear friend says, “We are in this together!”

And as another wise human said, “Together we rise.” :heart::people_hugging::heart:

30 Likes

Hey! You tagged more than 10 people! :joy:

I think that must be a mod privilege… membership has to have its benefits, after all!

While I’m here, let me say again - hugely grateful for you and all you do and are. :pray: :orange_heart:

5 Likes

Actually, I think as long as you put @ and type the name in yourself it works. It doesn’t pull the name up. Or…cuz I am a mod. :upside_down_face: If you try, let me know. And thank you. :blush:

3 Likes

Trying now. Let’s go for more than 10!

@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks
@SassyRocks

7 Likes

holiday-classics

3 Likes

@:grin:
@:wink:

1 Like

My 7th year was in 1991 and while we had some financial issues then, I wasn’t urging to drink. New York ad a 2nd chance scratch off lottery drawing, and I was mailing in $1 losing scratchoff tickets. No email or electronic entry back then.

Well I came home one Friday from a tough work week and found a VM on the phone machine saying I was a winner in that drawing. Called back, it was indeed a NYS Lottery #, but the office had closed for the weekend.

Called my wife, then my sponsor, gave them the news, and anxiously got thru the w/e. Called the lotto office early Monday to find out I was the grand prize winner of either a souped up Jeep or $25,000. Opted for the money, we paid off debts and bought a ‘91 Civic. Didnt’ drink over my good fortune, and have been financially secure since then.

6 Likes

Well that is one incredibly cool story!! Thanks for sharing it and also for your shared wisdom here, I appreciate it and you!! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

What a cool story! Thanks for sharing @bobslife.

2 Likes