I did it 😁 day #100

Wow I did it :grin: day #100 :smiling_face:

On 3rd of December i was like that

I knew on that day that i need help and the alcohol had made a lot of bad things to me and broke a lot of relationships. So i made my choice.
Before 100 days i was broken, now I’m healthy, happy and enjoying the sober life :blush:
The road till these days wasn’t easy but i knew that its for better life and didn’t give up. I really appreciate the support and help from the family and friends who believes in me and are still proud of me. I’m proud of myself also.
A huge Thanks to these guys who trusted and supported me during this trip and still do.

I know that everything will be better :blush:

Just believe in yourself and be proud of the choice which you have made - to be healthy and to enjoy the life because life is beautiful without addiction :heart:
Have a great day and don’t forget to smile each day :slight_smile:

45 Likes

Amazing! Huge well done thats alot of work! :people_hugging: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks Kelly :smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations on hitting triple digits in sobriety, I am very proud of you priyatelka. :tada::green_heart:

2 Likes

Blagodariya priyatel :tada: for everything :green_heart::tada:

2 Likes

Really nice! Huge congratulations for taking the first steps and continuing on :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

That’s brilliant! Well done :+1:. Thank you so much for sharing! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks a lot :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thanks James :smiling_face:

Congratulations! The first 100 days were the hardest. After that it was getting easier and easier. I perfectly remember reaching that milestone. Before that i was counting each day. When it reached that the next goal was half a year and i thought “that will be no problem, just another couple of months to go”…keep on going and many more days will come

4 Likes

Thanks a lot :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations on the triple digits!

a99

4 Likes

Congratulations on your triple digit milestone! Life really does get better, doesn’t it?!

IMG_6493

3 Likes

Thank you :+1: :blush:

Thanks dear :blush: yea the life each day shows how beautiful it is :blush:

200w (2)

b23158b815f84fd74b36fc8f79a665a3_w200

3 Likes

Wahooo, 100 days is a big milestone! Congratulations! :partying_face: What’s your favorite change in the last 100 days?

1 Like

Thanks :blush: maybe that I quit my toxic job which made a lot of triggers and now im able to see and to make healthy choices for my life :blush:

2 Likes

Well done keep us posted on your journey wish you well

1 Like