I'm 100 days fine

I wasn’t going to post this, but F it. I’m finally in triple digits and that’s pretty kick ass. Today is 100 days for me, and if you’re reading this and still pretty early in your sobriety, don’t give up! The promise of sobriety is real.
:green_heart: I have way more :moneybag:
:green_heart: I feel smarter? Like the connections in my brain are firing on all cylinders. :book:
:green_heart: I’m more caught up in my work, and I feel my performance is better.
:green_heart: I’m happier AND nicer. Without even having to think about it. I still have my moments, but I know they come from a sane place and I’m confident to act on them. I’m not waking up at 2-3am with shame/regret for something I said.
:green_heart: I’ve never slept better! :sleeping:
:green_heart: losing weight - 16 lbs now! :runner:

Nothing is better than being sober. It truly does deliver what alcohol only promises.

25 Likes

Thats amazeballs hehe, 100 days is an achievement everyone should be proud of!!I’m raising my glass of cranberry juice!! Congrats!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Elisabeth! :tada::tada:

1 Like

100 is brilliant @Elisabeth - here’s a Virgin Mary to 200!

Firstly. …still absolutely LOVE Friends!! Was watching some this morning! Anyhoo. …
Huge congrats on 100, that’s fantastic! :smile: :tada: :tada:

1 Like

Woo awesome job @Elisabeth :tada:

1 Like

lol, I :heart: friends as well. Classic!

Congratulations @Elisabeth

1 Like

Well done you. This a great motivational message. I’m on day 46! I love the list of benefits, can’t wait to hear what’s new at 200 days! :medal_sports:

1 Like

Congratulations on reaching the big 100!

Fantastic! Congratulations on everything that you have achieved in 100 days.

1 Like

Congrats!! Way to kill it through the ups and downs!

2 Likes

oh my gah! Where did you find that? LMAO, love this picture. Saving it!

1 Like

You are so awesome!! I was craving pretty badly today. 100 days seems like forever from where I stand. Reading this helps a lot :smile: :sunny:!!!

1 Like

This is so awesome and inspiring! Congratulations!

1 Like

Hey @Elisabeth! Congrats on :100: :sunny:

:tada: :fireworks: :star2: :confetti_ball::sparkles: :bouquet:

…and thank you for such and insightful and inspiring post!

1 Like

Thank you so much to everyone who responded!

I’m hoping that this inspires others. 100 days isn’t really that long, but the difference in who I was then, and who I am now, is huge.

Couldn’t have done it without this forum and my sober sisters!!! :smile:

1 Like

What what?! :sunglasses: @Elisabeth

1 Like

@Elisabeth congrats Sister…

1 Like

@Elisabeth oh, and uh, one more thing… :wink:

1 Like