Just need someone to tell me I can do this. My first post

I’ve never wanted anything so bad in my life. Thank you for the warm welcome! I don’t intend on wasting it.

Thank you :heart:

You can do this! I found I can only do this for the right reasons, nothing superficial or material, but I do this for the other people in my life that mean more to me than alcohol. You can do this.

2 Likes

Your words just helped me so much…I’m new on here and have just been reading posts and yours is one of the most inspiring…thanks for sharing it!:hugging:

1 Like

Wow! Who can ever forum allow it?

I live in THAT moment. I hope it works for the individual. L

1 Like

Be better baby.:kissing_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I am so happy I was able to inspire you! :purple_heart::hugs:

1 Like

What a great reply. You are an inspiration. X

3 Likes

@Williske You can do this. Your recovery is a process and if you follow the steps and plan you will make it. You are a strong and courageous person and should be very proud of your progress thus far. Anxiety is a significant factor in recovery and it needs to be dealt with (managed), you might like to try taking one or some ofvtge following natural but powerful remedies to soothe your anxiety away. Vitamin B12, 5HTP, Magnesium Phosphate, St John Wort, Lavender spray (spray your pillow at night), chamomile tea, Valerian root tea, passion flower tea, evening primrose oil, lemon balm & Bachs Rescue Remedy. These are natures soothers and they really do help you get through the day with less anxiety. VALERIAN tea will help switch off your brain at bedtime. St John Wort is a natural antidepressant and is one of the best treatment herbs for us all in recovery to keep a level mind.
In addition to these remedies you could do a fast walk, jog, run, cycle ride or swim each day as this will aid the release of serotonin and dopamine which will make you feel happy, and flush Neuro pathways through.
I’d also recommend Reiki healing and acupuncture these are both healing systems and they work powerfully for recovery.
Keep on posting on here alot. There are many inspirational people on here. We are with you, we are fighting for you as we all are fighting addictions.
You are a beautiful human being with a magic soul… I care for you and so does everyone on here.
I’m sending you warm healing energy.

2 Likes

@Rusty73 great info! I enjoyed your share :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wonderful advice, thank you! I will complete some of your list and report back to the forum to give my experience with them. I think things will be a lot easier without the anxiety

2 Likes

I know you can do this I’ve seen you day for day and it will get easier just concentrate on the day that’s in front of you don’t worry about yesterday and don’t think about tomorrow tomorrow will be easier in the future today will get better and day for day things will be much clearer and easier I’m proud of you keep doing the good work that you’re trying to get through it a friend always

1 Like

Wow thank you so much. That means a lot to me it really does. I went to my second NA meeting today and it was such a great experience. I’m so happy to have support in this community I never realized was here.