New to Sober Time Day 1

Hello everyone, I am new to sober time. Today is day one for me. I have had many day 1s before but this time I am reaching​ out for support. This journey is not easy and I just need encouragement… Thanks guys!!!

12 Likes

We’re in this together! Welcome!

1 Like

Hi @Chrismarie828. I’m also new to the group and on day 1 too. Let’s do this together. Stay strong my friend.

2 Likes

Welcome to both of you. All the support you need is here. Patience is a must. And this may be easier said than done, work in positives. Just keep adding days. Think about what you’re gaining instead of what you are losing. Good luck.

Hi @Chrismarie828 and welcome to the forum. :wave: Congrats on taking the first big step, and reaching out for support.

Here is a useful thread on getting through early recovery:

(Surviving Alcohol Withdrawal/Early Sobriety Techniques)

And recovery-related resources that members have posted:

(Different Aspects of Recovery)

2 Likes

14 days since my 1day one… again!
I have had only positive experiences and support here!
Wish you the same!
Love! :heart:

3 Likes

Welcome :blush: take it one day at a time,good luck :blush:

1 Like

Welcome @Chrismarie828 This forum is a great place to get support! Glad you’re here! :smile:

Hi @Chrismarie828 and @Jdonaghy89.
Just wanted to say hello as this is my day one too. I’m feeling hopeful - this looks a great App and forum - everyone seems very friendly and supportive. I hope I can help inspire as well as be inspired on my journey. Best of luck x

1 Like

hey there welcome, its nice to meet you :slight_smile: keep checking in

My 1st day too. I know we can do this.

1 Like

This app is really great. You can send me a message anytime. We can do this. I completed day 1.So happy! Let be great!!!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! We can do it!!!

1 Like