Recovery Apps

This is the best recovery app/ social support group app EVER! But I’m feeling the need to step up my daily motivation and was wondering if you can recommend any other recovery apps that are useful tools to keep in your back pocket?

3 Likes

Websites:
thefix.com

buddhistrecovery.org
reneweveryday.com

williamwhitepapers.com
addictionsunplugged.com
shiningstrong.org
addiction.com/meetingfinder

Books:
Alcoholics Anonymous Big Book
Healing the Addicted Brain
The Recovery Book
Being Sober
The Naked Mind
The Thinking Persons Guide to Recovery
The Mindfulness Workbook for Addiction

Apps:
MST (my spiritual toolkit)
Habit Bull (habit tracker)
Bliss (gratitude journal)

*I’ve gone through a ton of apps and haven’t found any recovery ones I really care for. They seem flat or something is missing, or no thought was put into them.

4 Likes

Well aren’t you just my sobriety guardian angel today! What a gift. Thank you for that.

2 Likes

Oh hell, girl. You have no idea how many times you wrote something that I really needed to see. I love seeing regulars on here. We help eachother and notice if someone hasn’t been on recently.

4 Likes

THANK YOU with all of my heart! I agree, I’ve noticed the regulars and how they leave a presence even when they are away. We really get to know each other and share our strengths

3 Likes

Lol, I love you guys! :muscle::heart::muscle:

1 Like

Thank you! Im home sick today (as opposed to working from home lol) and I’m following up on all these links and apps!

tired of thinking about drinking is AMAZING!

1 Like

New 2017 goal! Read one of these books each month! Book club anyone :wink:

3 Likes

already did! Im setting up my 2017 sober success plan and she’s on it!

3 Likes

Sober success plan? What is this you speak of? I want in.

1 Like

I’m up for a book club!!! :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Eeee! Okay! I loved the website suggestion given to me by @Oliverjava “hip sobriety” and she lays out 12 essential books to build a holistic recovery… maybe check out that list and vote on what to read first?

2 Likes

Okeeee! Let me try and figure out how to explain my cray cray success plan hehe…

Well I vote for ‘This naked mind’. Lol. As I downloaded it 6 months ago to read. I started last night, but was so tired I couldn’t get through a chapter :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it seems INTERESTING. I would be guessing that some people on here have already read it…

1 Like

Just to add…

When I started I signed up at The Sober School. I think it is specifically geared towards women.

She has a 6 week “course” but I’m not sure I’ll sign up for that.

1 Like