Renewed faith in humanity

So I had my big first day working as a biscuit maker which I love btw because I play in flour and who doesn’t like playing in flour :rofl::rofl: anyways so now that I’m without a vehicle for now booyyyy walking is a beast (aka I got lazy when I had a ride and felt entitled)

So I left my job walking and my legs hit jello mode real quick and the further I walked the more I needed a break and than before I know it this lady was kind enough to ride me the rest of the way and I can’t say enough how I appreciative and grateful I am that she decided to give me a lift because she didn’t have too and she chose to :smiling_face_with_tear:

Renewed faith in humanity even if just for today and to say once I have a ride I think I’ll be much more grateful and appreciative and go for walks more often because my legs said you need to move more and they’re absolutely right :rofl:

16 Likes

Biscuit makers are the best! Congrats on the job lady. And happy you had such a good encounter. Keep going and keep growing and keep making those biscuits! :people_hugging: :two_hearts: :muscle:

5 Likes

Thank you I feel really good about my new job I’m gonna be the best biscuit maker I can be :cookie::yum:
It was certainly the best experience I didn’t expect to happen (one day at a time) :muscle:t6:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the job!!! And glad to hear kindness found you!! :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you and me too !!!:blush::smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I love posts like these! Happy for you, enjoy your new job :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:!!!

2 Likes