Where is everyone from? 2016 to present

San diego, California.
Lived here my whole life, spent a year in a half in West virginia with my fiance at the time, we moved back before we got married. I love it here.:blush: No place like home.

4 Likes

I’m from sunny Scotland where it’s unfortunately tradition to be “blootered” all the time. :-/

3 Likes

@MicheleH I’m originally from orlando, casselberry area. Welcome! :grin::grin:

3 Likes

I live in casselberry. Thats awsome, been here my whole life

1 Like

@John
Lol…small world! You’re the same age as my son, he went to Lake Howell HS his name is Shay, know him? I think its wonderful that you want to change your life! I read a few of your post, if you’ve ever considered AA as a source to use for recovery, let me know. I first got sober there in 2008, and can hook you up with some awesome people with strong sobriety and meetings! Stay strong and continue to reach out in any way you can. One major thing I’ve learned through the years is that my “sobriety” is not just about putting down the bottle or substance, it’s not just about changing my drinking it’s about changing my thinking, thinking about everything in life. It’s about learning to live life on life’s terms without substances. Life is going to come at you wether you’re sober or not. I can tell you from experience that when it does for me, its a hell of a lot easier to fight the issues that come at me, sober, than not, plus I don’t have to feel like shit trying to fix things with a hangover…lol…life is good! Keep moving forward, one. …day. …at…a…time!:sunglasses::laughing:

2 Likes

Austin, Texas. Originally from Alabama.

6 Likes

St. Paul, Minnesota.

5 Likes

The netherlands. Near the german border.

3 Likes

I’m from HOT :fire: Dallas Texas

5 Likes

That’s better than cold wisconsin

2 Likes

Hello fellow Dallasite @Ericka.celeste1!

1 Like

@Anthony Heyyyy! I don’t know about you but I’m ready for some cold weather here.

2 Likes

@Anthony @Ericka.celeste1
Going to be a balmy 75 degrees here today :joy:

3 Likes

@Rikk You can take some of this heat with you. Even us out a little bit

1 Like

@Ericka.celeste1
No thank you!
We didn’t even break 90 degrees all summer, waiting on the snow now :grin:

4 Likes

Haha @Rikk! It’s still a hot & sticky 91 degrees at 7:21pm here in Dallas. You hanging in there @Ericka.celeste1.

The good news is, I’m 25 days sober! I’d take the hot heat over constant hangovers anyday. :slight_smile:

Hope everyone is well today!

8 Likes

North Eastern Pennsylvania here! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I’m from Ireland so I know how you feel but I think f##k tradition do your thing stay sober :facepunch:

7 Likes

New York City. Manhattan to be exact

3 Likes

Osaka, Japan, a Japanese.

4 Likes