1 day sober!

Hi , it’s my first day sober today … for me , the first 4 days are the worst … I hope this time it the good one.

20 Likes

Welcome! You might be interested to check out this thread with other members whose sobriety dates are recent or are in early recovery:

Hope to see you around!

5 Likes

@RosaCanDo! You are THE BEST!! Thanks so much, my sober friend!

2 Likes

Welcome @Isabelle, it’s lovely to meet you :pray:t2::two_hearts:

@Isabelle. Welcome !! I am on the Marching Towards Sobriety thread and would LOVE to see you there.

Welcome to the community! This place and the great people here are one of the main reasons I was able to get my sobriety to stick. You got this.

1 Like

Good luck with your journey, Isabelle.

Keep coming back and keep posting :+1:

The first 4 are also the hardest for me. Today’s my day 1. We got this.

3 Likes

U can do it … take it a day at a time … I used to think going 1 day without a drink would be impossible for me but now I’m approaching 30 days … I relapsed last month and hated myself for it and before the relapse I was 116 days sober , felt great… I just let my addiction beat me and I slipped … u can do this

Welcome y’all. Seriously just one day at a time. Don’t even think about the past. You cannot change it. No one can. But you plan your future one day at a time. Just for today let’s not drink.
Glad y’all are here. It’s so worth it. And it gets better every day.
:pray:t2::heart:

Welcome welcome. And yes. I agree. My first week was the hardest for me. Feel to reach out anytime. Lots of great people here.