1 sober year

Thank you :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Yeeessss! Sarah, you have kicked so much ass, and now you’ve done it for an entire rotation of the earth around the sun! That before picture is some girl I’ve never met before. Isn’t that weird? No one here knows you as that lady.

I know life doesn’t just fall into place because we are finally making the right choices, but it gets a lot brighter and easier.

Well done friend! Keep being amazing!

4 Likes

Wow! You lost weight too! You look so much better! :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Wowowoowow. Such an amazing transformation. I love reading and following your journey. You are an inspiration :two_hearts::bird::+1:

1 Like

“But I’m now a truth seeker.” :heart: I love this so so much.

3 Likes

absolutely awesome!!! :smile:

1 Like

You look amazing! What an inspiration you are! :raised_hands::muscle::+1:

1 Like

Amazing!!! Congratulations and you look great!!

1 Like

You got sober and lost one of your chins😜. You look so much healthier!

Seriously though, inspiring work! An amazing transformation indeed. :+1:

1 Like

Congratulations. Amazing🌻

1 Like

Congratulations on your 1 year sober!! That is SO huge!! Your hard work is inspiring!!!

1 Like

Congratulations! Fantastic, fantastic stuff. One year of kicking ass.

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

That is fantastic. One year looks so good on you!! Here’s to many more.

2 Likes

Congrats! #odaat

1 Like

Awesomeness congratz on 1 year

1 Like

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :tada::shaved_ice:

You look absolutely amazing, but I’m sure that’s nothing compared to how you feel!

1 Like

Quite the difference a year makes lady… Many Congratulations on 1 year out of the bottle. May I also say thank you to you for the support you’ve offered in the course of your difficult journey. You’ve given much to many and you deserve the accolades you’ve earned here. Be well Ms. SarahJ and all the best on the road ahead.

2 Likes

Wow, what a fantastic post. So very happy for you lady​:heart::pray:t2: we may not know what the future holds, but we know that shit will always be handleable with sobriety. Sending you all my love and good vibes tonight​:sunrise:

1 Like

I am so happy for you!!!

1 Like