1 week and it's Friday

Made it a week sober.

My son and I are heading home tonight after being with a friend or family since day 1.

So tonight I have a ton of craft projects planned books ready to read, movies ready in netflix, snacks, sweets…bathbombs, a journal, cozy jammies, fuzzy socks…

Anything else that could help keep me busy?

5 Likes

If you have a disease to alcoholism or addiction then I suggest you read the big book of AA to help. You can attend meetings and if you want find a sponsor

2 Likes

Sounds like a perfect evening planned!!

1 Like

Puzzles can be fun and keep your mind busy.

2 Likes

I love Words with Friends…

3 Likes

Well it seems as if laundry has kept me pretty busy. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

There’s always that!:rofl:

1 Like

I will say it’s awesome to have everything organized, all the laundry done, all dishes done…rooms cleaned, dinner done…only thing left is showers and jammies.

1 Like

It looks like you’ve got the night covered. I was going to suggest puzzles but Sassy beat me to it. The jammies and fuzzy socks sound so comfy. I find coloring with my daughter fun. It gives us a chance to just be together and talk. Enjoy it!!

I live in a tiny home so I don’t have a place to do a puzzle, which is a bummer since it is something my son and I both enjoy.

I bought my son and I a color by number package and we are going to do that and watch a movie after showers.

I’m so excited for jammies and fuzzy socks. My pups really aren’t letting me do much at the moment.