1 Year 3 months

I have been sober for a year and 3 months now and man the feeling of being alive again is amazing. Deep down I was lost in the sauce of life and starting out all on my own and never talked to anyone about the demons and struggles I faced. Drowned it all out with alcohol and it cause nothing but problems not only for me but my whole family. Thankful for the good lords blessing and showing me the light to a new and strong life, I have a beautiful wife and baby girl and now I’m on the right path!

11 Likes

Thank you, i really like your honesty on how alcohol caused problems for you and family.

Iit is really beautiful to see that youve been able to build a family gives me that extra little boost to keep going and things will evolve and i can still succed in life!

1 Like

Welcome JPost.
Congratulations on your year and 3 months of sobriety.
This is a great sober community to get support. Keep reading around and join in when your willing.
:pray:t2::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, yes it was damaging my family more than I realized and that is one thing I regret the most. But I have forgiveness myself and am working towards being a better man everyday and just finding the positive in every moment. It isn’t easy but it’s far more rewarding than the damage it was causing! Keep pushing through you’ve got this :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Thank you so much, definitely going to look around!

1 Like

456 days clean I’m starting to realize that it’s not all Sunshine and blue Sky’s theirs definitely some rainy days. their tough but that old adage “weather the storm” is what it’s all about.its those “hard” days that make us stronger. So when it gets hard just know stick to your guns and you will find a rainbow in that foul weather.:smiley:

2 Likes

Keep up the good work.Jesus will continue showering his blessings upon you.:latin_cross:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 1y 3m. Don’t look back only forwards… one day at a time, together, we can do this! :pray:t2::two_hearts: god bless you and your lovely family :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Congratulations for the more then :one: YEAR :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Welcome! Truly amazing how much better a sober life is!