1 Year Sober Feeling Grateful

It’s been a while since I’ve posted, but I wanted to share that today marks one year sober for me. I remember downloading this app a year ago. I had tried several times to give up alcohol before, but hadn’t succeeded. This year has been one of the toughest years of my life, but I am so grateful I’ve stayed sober through it all. Reading through the posts on here was one of the things that really helped me this past year. Whenever I thought about drinking, I would get on here and read other people’s posts and it would encourage and motivate me to keep going. No matter where you are on your journey, stay strong and keep going. It’s worth it. Happy Holidays!

26 Likes

Thanks for sharing your milestone. Good for you and a great message for others, including myself, to hear this time of year

2 Likes

Outstanding work Elizabeth. Hugs on your year and a very, merry Christmas to you too!

2 Likes

Congratulations!! Happy holidays to you and may you enjoy many more years of happiness and sobriety :heart:

1 Like

Hey gal! Love your user name. So true! Congrats on a year and thank you so much for taking the time to post.

1 Like

So wonderful to hear from you and super huge congratulations on your year!!! :heart:

1 Like

Huge congratulations on your one year!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

Congratulations on your year :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s mega!
Well done and thanks for checking back in

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like