10 days already

Well I have reached 10 days already it’s still a long road to go but I feel I’m making progress with how I’m dealing with triggers especially the last number of days this journey is by no means over but it’s a good bit from the start and I hope it continues for me one day at a time.

24 Likes

Congrats on making it to double digits Rachel! That’s a big milestone! As for me, my journey won’t be over until the day I die. Recovery is beautiful and has made my life better in ways unimaginable when I was still drinking. Just keep going lady. Thanks for being here. :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Congrats on double digits! :clap:
My journey is similar to Mno’s. I’ll be in recovery the rest of my life, trudging the road to happy destiny. But I don’t mind because I’m finding sobriety, no matter what happens in life, is much better than living in addiction.

3 Likes

Congratulations on your 10 days Rachel
We never have to do that 10 days again. That was the worst! It’s still a bumpy road ahead. Being grateful for all I got when I’m sober helps me stay on the sober path.
:pray:t2::heart:

Good job!!! One foot in front of the other and keep your focus on your future :purple_heart:

Amazing job, Rachel.

So true. The goal is to die sober & get my infinity coin.

1 Like

10 days is a great start, keep on going!!:tada::tada::dizzy:

Double digits is amazing!!! :tada::heart::heart:

1 Like

You’re amazing!!! Youve got this, girl. One step and one day at a time. :heart:

Congratulations on 10 days they now will add up thick and fast you got this ADAAT :+1: :muscle:

Way to make it this far! I feel connected in some way as this is day 10 for me too. Let’s gooooo!

1 Like