10 weeks of freedom!

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a good sobriety journey and are celebrating even the small wins!!

Today I am celebrating 10 weeks sober from alcohol and strong benzo use :partying_face: I am so happy (and somewhat surprised) to have made it this far without many set-backs or cravings. Yesterday I was home from detox for 8 weeks, I would not be here writing this if not for the inpatient treatment centre.

Have a great day/evening/night and as always, sending lots of encouragement and blessings to you from Down Under xo :heart: :kangaroo: :two_hearts: :koala: :heart_eyes: :dromedary_camel: :australia:

15 Likes

@lorelai Thank you so much!! I can barely believe it - 70 days!!! Woohoooooo :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 10 weeks!!!

1 Like

:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: Kudos!!! Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Congrats on ten weeks, you deserve to be proud of your accomplishments. May you enjoy many more weeks of freedom🥰

2 Likes