100 day SOBER challenge!

Nice numbers :star:

2 Likes

Best of luck Gorden. One day at a time my friend.

3 Likes

Seems like I’m either going up or down. I spent another night in the abyss of sorrow last night. Time to go up again.

3 Likes

Yeah Twizzler…20 days is amazing :clap:t4::clap:t4::confetti_ball:

@Gorden great job on getting back on track…stay connected friend…we can help each other stay the course :pray:t4:

@Spidey check you out with yo bad self…150 days and going strong :muscle:t4: :tada:

Great work Everyone…let’s keep this momentum going :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

4 Likes

Yes. That is finally sinking in. I read on here a LOT. But I don’t post much. I think I need to change that.

3 Likes

I find that the check in thread and the gratitude helps me stay positive and on track. They do tend to get busy so don’t let that overwhelm you. Use it to what works best for you. Hope to see you interacting more :people_hugging:

Checking in daily to maintain focus #66

Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #6

3 Likes

Just completed 60 days. Tell me what you have liked best about sobriety?

3 Likes

I hit the 60 day mark today!

I’d love to hear from you all about what positive outcomes you have experienced from your sobriety. I’m looking for experiences for those who are in sobriety from alcohol, but I would love to hear about all kinds.

Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

WOOT WOOT 2 months and counting :muscle: :tada:

5hgYDDh5oqbmE4OKJ3

2 Likes

10 days, one whole row…

5 Likes

YES!!! Way to go with your double digits! keep up the great work :muscle:

3 Likes

Congrats on your 10 days :fireworks::sparkles::sparkler:

2 Likes

End of day 21 :white_check_mark:

6 Likes

9 Likes

3 weeks and kicking ass :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

Day 2. Just finished a long run. Tired, gonna read and go to bed!

7 Likes

I’m definitely not letting things slide with my sobriety, I am doing work outside of checking in on this app, I do want to check in more often as it’s an amazing space with amazing people. Anywho, I opened up the app today to 150 days.

8 Likes

8 Likes

End of day 22 :white_check_mark:

8 Likes