100 day SOBER challenge!

I wonder if it’s too early for me to join in. I’m only on day 2 :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

Never too early love…glad you are here with us and a great hob on day 2!

2 Likes

Loving it! Another row completed and less than 3 weeks to go!!! Keep up the amazing work :clap: :muscle:

2 Likes

f1d400eb927d6238b74e5b9067f41f0296d9c033

4 Likes

Thank you Jazzy, glad to be here! I’m giving it a shot :no_mouth:

7 Likes

That’s all any of us can do - i do hope you have a good support system and game plan to help with keeping on the sober track. This is a lovely community and i find the support and love here to be unreal - read around and soak in all the advice.
Saw you on the check in thread - may also want to try out the gratitude thread - i find daily gratitude’s really help my mind stay focused.

Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #4

2 Likes

I will, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

4 Likes

Congrats on your 1 month milestone. So happy for you and yeah to feeling stronger this time around. Weve all had to go through multiple tries - its that one that sticks…never know which one thatll be so gotta keep working it and protecting our sobriety.

So excited for you :clap::muscle::heart:

1 Like

Yes!!! So haopy to see you here :heart:… we are stringer together :muscle::people_hugging:

1 Like

Thanks lovely, I agree. Stronger together :muscle: :heart: x

1 Like

Thanks for your continual kindness! Always showing up for the newbies! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Newbies and long termers alike. Jaz is an angel among us :heart:

2 Likes

Most welcome and thanks @Binx and @MsCjean just hapoy to be among some awesome humans…we are all here striving for the same goal and supporting each other through our struggles :muscle::heart::people_hugging:

2 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

:seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling::seedling:

5 Likes

3 Likes

Nicely done! You are kicking ass odaat! Keep up the great work :+1: :clap: :muscle: