100 day SOBER challenge!

Day 87, last couple days have been really hard, like the first couple weeks, horrible feeling, struggling to focus, bad cravings etc etc, weird.

Anyway head down and I will get through it

6 Likes

Yes I have had some shocking relapses that can take months to find my way back to day 1 while leaving a trail of destruction behind me, one day at a time just keep ticking days off

4 Likes

4 Likes

I see you getting close to your 3 month mark. I know that some milestone make us feel like crap (emotionally and physically) as they get closer. Hang on friend…it does get easier :people_hugging:

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Here I am on day 90, part of me didn’t believe it was possible but another part of me said “shut up, we’re doing it”. I’m so happy to have gotten this far.
I would like to say it’s just a short hop, skip & jump until I can stand proud and scream BINGO!!! when my card is complete but I’m trying not to future trip so much these days. All I can say for certain is that today I know I don’t ever want to drink again & today I am 100% determined not to. I’m hoping I can say this with the same clarity & conviction every single of my future. ODAAT :blush:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Well done everyone, @Lisa-B that’s a big accomplishment and your card looks so cool, now to just finish the last little bit

4 Likes

6 Likes

YES !! Double digits my friend :muscle: Way to keep going strong! :tada: :tada:

3 Likes

Oooooooowww thank you :hugs: your so supportive to everyone and I appreciate that :sparkling_heart:
I hope your doing okay :hugs:

2 Likes

I am in! :facepunch::heart::pray:

5 Likes

Thank you love – I am doing well and happy to be stacking on another day.

1 Like

YES!!! welcome to the challenge :muscle: Lets do this together :people_hugging:

3 Likes

5 Likes

Coming closer and closer

4 Likes

Great job :blush::100: :top::top::top:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’m just returning to the Community after stumbling. I’m now on Day 49. I don’t remember doing anything like 100, so it’s been a long time! I’m so in.

6 Likes