100 day SOBER challenge!

Coming closer and closer

4 Likes

Great job :blush::100: :top::top::top:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I’m just returning to the Community after stumbling. I’m now on Day 49. I don’t remember doing anything like 100, so it’s been a long time! I’m so in.

6 Likes

Welcome to the 100 day challenge!

3 Likes

6 Likes

I had 36 days when I got here, but this new 30 feels real! I had no support then and no real chance of enduring difficulties. I am very grateful and happy to have my first month done! It has been rough, but so much easier with others. :heart:

4 Likes

Way to go on your 3+ weeks friend… sorry I missed it yesterday. Hope you are doing well :people_hugging:

3 Likes

85 days :tada::tada: way to go Nick… impressive work each day… looking forward to celebrating your 3 months with you soon

2 Likes

Welcome Linda …glad you are back and have found the challenge…looks like you are already 1/2 way through…keep that streak going strong :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Wow! 85 is awesome! Congrats Nick

1 Like

Twiz, why does it say your next day is Day 2 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I think you got a defective card. 12

2 Likes

@JazzyS @Lighter, thanks very much Jasmine and Marie. Greatly appreciate the thoughts. It’s been mostly (I use the word carefully) an enjoyable process to date.
Adding my fitness and nutrition has helped me immensely and I’m learning more and more about healthy living each and every day.

Digging this journey I’m on.

2 Likes

Cool! You’re an inspiration to me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh my. Thank you. I’m not usually the inspiration of the story.
That’s very kind but know that you and very many people that put in the work, the hard work battling for sobriety each and every day are my inspiration. I get stronger each day because of what you all share here… :heart:

3 Likes

:smile: I only noticed that today too!

2 Likes

Huge Congratulations on your 30 days :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

Your doing brilliant :sunflower:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend! :hugs:

2 Likes

Great work on your 30 days Marie! Impressive work Glad you are feeling different this time and pushing forward like a champ! :muscle:

4 Likes

Getting closer to the 100

6 Likes