100 day SOBER challenge!

7 Likes

7 Likes

So lovely to see you Binx
Been thinking about you a lot and missing you. Sorry that the anxiety is still troubling you. Sending comforting vibes and hugs.
Way to go with day 1 love :people_hugging: together we can beat this beast :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Oh it’s not my day 1 Jas, it’s just the start of a new card :slight_smile:

You’re a walking angel, your continuing support on TS is just amazing to me. I love and appreciate you :heart:

4 Likes

OOOH i am grateful to be mistaken— you badass. :muscle: Well done on your sober time lady. Thank you so much for your sweet words. Much love right back to you dear friend. Have missed you and so happy to see you back here

2 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Congratulations 30 days :star_struck:

2 Likes

4 Likes

So glad I’m here on day 40.

4 Likes

I’m in​:muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Way to go Lisa :clap:t4::clap:t4: 40 days is awesome… keep it going :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Welcome to the challenge Tim. Glad to have you here with us :hugs:

1 Like

WOOT WOOT!!! 3 weeks is impressive work girl! way to go… looking forward to celebrating many more milestones with you :hugs: :muscle:

2 Likes

Day 3 sober. Lots of urges to use yesterday. Lifted weights and ran. That helped. Focused on the protein pancakes I had waiting for me after the workout. My greatest urge to use is in the morning. So all of this was a big help. I’m reading posts and trying to find my way around this site. The community here has been a big help so far. Well, on to day 4.

5 Likes

Day #67 :blush:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your sober time Tim. Glad you are able to find ways to keep yourself busy and motivated when the urges get strong.
Keep up with your great recovery work :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement.

2 Likes

4 days sober but it hasn’t been easy. Strong urges to use this morning. I was literally crying at the gym. But I got thorough it and I’m here once again- posting to all of you…I’m finally coming to terms with how much this garbage has messed me up. Losing friends and family- becoming more and more isolated and screwing with my brain. I was molested as a child- beaten and told everyday I was garbage. Bullies - nothing but bullies. But the sad thing is- they’re all gone. The abusers/ the molesters are physically gone. But they’re still here psychologically —they’re living inside my head. One more abuser to beat- one more bully- Only this time the molester/the bully/the monster is me. I have to win this.

5 Likes

5 days Sober

4 Likes