100 day SOBER challenge!

48 days here, I’ll join you :dove:

4 Likes

Everyday gets us closer to where we wish to be! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

4 Likes

You are strong my friend :muscle:t4:. Each day sober is a day you’ve defeated the addiction. A day gained. 3 days and going strong :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::people_hugging:

1 Like

I’m excited :hugs:
You are kicking ass with approaching the half way mark … keep that momentum going :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli so happy to have you here on the challenge with us . :people_hugging:

@Chevy55 congratulations on your 40 days Nick! :muscle:t4:

@SimonSick woot woot…got your double digits my friend.:tada:

3 Likes

You doing great Simon…you’ve had triple digits and will again. I’m proud of you for getting right back on track. I know smoking in many ways was way more difficult to quit for me.
We keep each other going strong

2 Likes

Day 10-sober. Haven’t posted in a couple days. Work has been crazy. Still exercising in the morning. A couple of dark days. I came close to falling but didn’t. Once I face myself in the morning, and come out the other side victorious, the rest of the day is easy.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I love this Tim!!! Keep showing up for yourself friend – double digits Woot woot!!! you are stronger than this addiction :muscle:

1 Like

Super proud to be half way to a hundred! Enjoying the journey.

4 Likes

11 days- Sober. My first peaceful morning. Got my workout in- no urges to use. No struggle this morning. I know this is not over. I guess it will never be over but today was my first easy day since this all began.

4 Likes

1/2 way point and going strong :muscle:t4:. Keep up the Great work :+1:t4::confetti_ball::tada::tada::muscle:t4:

1 Like

If you would’ve asked me 30 days ago if I needed to quit, I would’ve told you NO! I don’t even know who that woman is anymore! :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2:

5 Likes

Amazing work with 1 month down. Crazy how much can change in one months time.

Keep up the great work :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:

Half way point!!
Alcohol felt like my only life line 2 months ago & despite the fact I wanted for such a long time to get sober I never thought I’d be able to go this long without it. I’m grateful every day for the lovely people on here giving so much support, my close friends & family who are very encouraging & only want the best for me 🩷 I’m beginning to love this new chapter of my life even though it’s early days :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Way to go Lisa - 50 days is incredible work! Grateful to see you doing so well on your sober journey :muscle :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you so much 🩷

2 Likes

Great work on your 1 month milestone. Very impressive to work through the emotionally distress and not pick up alcohol to help soothe yourself. Keep pushing forward strong my friend- you are crushing it!! :muscle:

giphy

2 Likes

I love it!!! Just gotta find a way to keep motivated and keep going… glad to have you here with us :hugs:

1 Like