100 day SOBER challenge!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community and the challenge. Great work on your day 1 :muscle:t4:
Keep going odaat and you’ll be stacking up the days!

1 Like

Hello! Am trying to get sober…again. Joining this challenge should help! :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Welcome to the community and the challenge Birdie!
Great to have you here with us :hugs:

Congratulations on your double digits :muscle:t4::tada:… keep going strong!

1 Like

5 Likes

Nicely done with your 2 months Lisa :+1:t4::clap:t4::clap:t4::tada::muscle:t4: keep up the great work :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks Jazzy! Attended my first virtual sober workout session today. Woot!

2 Likes

Oh that’s an awesome start to your recovery. Keep going strong :muscle:t4:

1 Like

4 Likes

2 weeks!!! way to go friend – keep going strong with your journey :muscle:

2 Likes

Day #90 :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: 10 days left :blush::partying_face:

3 Likes

Way to go with your 3 months in the bag! Great work my friend - keep that momentum going strong :muscle:

1 Like

Nice!! Way to go. First dance card almost full!!

1 Like

2 Likes

This is part of my recovery plan after a lapse yesterday . I didn’t really make a plan and I pushed through 36 days, but it wasn’t solid and I wasn’t ready for a test. My Day 2 plan is to try to make a schedule around daily recovery. I have very few obligations and am all set up here. Thank you!

2 Likes

So lovely to see you so active here with us and grateful to see you on this challenge. You are stronger than this addiction :muscle:t4::muscle:t4: keep kicking ass my friend :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Thanks Jas! I hardly know what to do with myself except to keep reading and posting, and try to connect with others. So much to learn- all the handles and threads. Should keep me busy throughout the first week.

Thank you for supporting me.

2 Likes

Oh thats for sure. Lol So much knowledge and support on this site. Have fun exploring the threas. I also enjoy some of the just for fun threads when I need a distraction.

You are doing great. Glad you are here with us :people_hugging::heart:

1 Like

100 days free from thc today

Lets do it again :slight_smile:

4 Likes