100 day SOBER challenge!

Love this attitude and hell yeah on your triple digits :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Very well done!!:+1:t2:

2 Likes

I am getting very sleepy. So I think I’ll post my card now :slight_smile: So grateful to have these 2 down! And waking up to Day 3.

2 Likes

Hello :wave: how are you feeling today beautiful

So thankful for 47 days and still going strong!!! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Great to see you posting and doing so well Jennifer :people_hugging:

1 Like

Things got busy with the kids so I hadn’t had time!!! Going to hop in a few threads today and check in!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

Day 4 is quite welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You are doing great :slight_smile: great job :blush:

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice work… only another week and you got a full dance card also!! Woohoooo

1 Like

1/2 way there!!! Way to go Nick :muscle:t4::clap:t4:
Keep on stacking up the days

1 Like

Half? Haha, 60%… gotta count for those days… hahaa

1 Like

Ah man… sorry…serves me right for reading without my glasses :nerd_face:
Sorry friend… great work with 60 days

1 Like

Not an issue. I was teasing

1 Like

thanks for being here Nick - appreciate your support and your personality :hugs: I would never want to short any days as i know how each one is so very special. Thanks for understanding my friend - keep at it. Hope you are enjoying your quiet time at home.

It is I that appreciate being here with you all.

I did fall down the stairs trying to muscle another 120lb rubber matt down to gym. Fortunately I’m a weeble wobble and just bounced off the wall at bottom, oh and mat came down with me, so that made that one a bit easier… haha.
But mats, rack, weight bar and bench are in place.
Think I’ll have some lunch and see if I can squeeze a workout after that two hours setting things up.

2 Likes

OMG – that’s scary Nick. I am so glad that you are ok and that you have gotten everything set up. Please be careful. :pray:

2 Likes