100 day SOBER challenge!

Today is day 45. Almost half way there which is super exciting.
My days feel as if they go on for ever & I’m really enjoying that on days when I’m not in work :rofl: but work seriously drags in & I just want to get out & do nice/fun things.

5 Likes

Wow so much energy. I’m super unfit but trying to do some fitness challenges. Congrats on the 7 days, I get what you’re saying about the weekend being like kryptonite. My first sober weekend was New Year’s which was so strange but I got through it & the next & the one after that. It does get easier.

4 Likes

Yeah. That was weird right? But for me it was kinda easy this time. But the year before, i relapsed.
So also my first sober new years since over 30 years. Crazy if i think about it. I was wasted every single new year for such a long time.

1 Like

Nearing the end of day 25, day 26 here I come, day 100 you’re closer than I think! :blush:

5 Likes

So we start in March?

1 Like

start now love – each of us has a different start date – goal is to get to 100 days and of course keep going… i honestly keep doing the 100 day challenge in 100 day increments and am now on day 419

here is a blank card for you – grateful to have you here with us :heart:
feb9aa36d406c226ee82ad10a3e69dc56bef5b3e_2_357x500

3 Likes

It’s not much but it’s a start to getting myself on the right track. :revolving_hearts: I may have messed up (with not only letting my drinking getting bad but also getting kicked out of school…:persevere:) but I can’t let this break me. I have to believe that with faith and determination I will reach an even bigger door.

I deserve to be happy despite my mistakes.
And that means being healthy.

5 Likes

That’s a brilliant idea, I’m stealing it :laughing: I’m almost half way through my FIRST 100 days (day 47), I’ll be starting a new sheet when I get to 100 :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

48 days here, I’ll join you :dove:

4 Likes

Everyday gets us closer to where we wish to be! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

You are strong my friend :muscle:t4:. Each day sober is a day you’ve defeated the addiction. A day gained. 3 days and going strong :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::people_hugging:

1 Like

I’m excited :hugs:
You are kicking ass with approaching the half way mark … keep that momentum going :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

@Tragicfarinelli so happy to have you here on the challenge with us . :people_hugging:

@Chevy55 congratulations on your 40 days Nick! :muscle:t4:

@SimonSick woot woot…got your double digits my friend.:tada:

3 Likes

Yeah. Got them back today. :dancer:
After messing up the triple digits just a few days before for no fu***ng reason. :clown_face:
Well, thanks for your never ending motivation Jazzy. Stay strong! :fist:

1 Like

You doing great Simon…you’ve had triple digits and will again. I’m proud of you for getting right back on track. I know smoking in many ways was way more difficult to quit for me.
We keep each other going strong

2 Likes

Naw, i actually didn’t. Not for smoking cigarettes. Was close though. But will happen this time. :fist:

2 Likes

Day 10-sober. Haven’t posted in a couple days. Work has been crazy. Still exercising in the morning. A couple of dark days. I came close to falling but didn’t. Once I face myself in the morning, and come out the other side victorious, the rest of the day is easy.

2 Likes

3 Likes