100 day SOBER challenge!

A great point @JazzyS - I celebrate today but the old me wouldn’t have planned that far ahead to your point. Unfamiliar territory for me but surprisingly upon checking my calendar I actually have June 18th marked as the next 100 day achievement day (if starting again today…). :muscle: :leg: :foot: :brain:

2 Likes

I absolutely love it! glad to have you here with us on this beautiful sobriety journey :heart: :muscle:

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

100 days completed :blush:

10 Likes

Woohoo :tada::tada::tada:
There it is! Nicely done girl :clap:t4:. Keep that momentum going :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Im in, but only have 25 days so far but ill get there in no time.

4 Likes

Welcome to the challenge Barry …25 days is fantastic work… looking forward to celebrating more milestones with you :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Congratulations! Very nice accomplishment my friend!

4 Likes

Very happy to be at 75 days, this is the first time since I started drinking that I actually pushed at the “I can’t” thoughts out of my mind, not even to the back, all the way out and started saying & thinking I can. It’s crazy for me to think I’m ¾ way through this challenge :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Amazing, well done :star_struck:

1 Like

Love this challenge!!

5 Likes

I love this! 3/4 of the way and kicking ass :muscle:

3 Likes

doing great Daniel! Congrats on your 25 days of sobriety :muscle:

2 Likes

Everyone is rocking this, I’m on day 73 :muscle:

5 Likes

76 days and still going strong! Really don’t give it much thought now. The odd time walking past somewhere that sells alcohol I’ll get a little voice at the back of my mind, but so far I’ve easily swatted it away. Seems different to previous attempts. Buzzing to be well on the way to 100 days!

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

How sweet is that!! Congratulations :partying_face:

1 Like