100 day SOBER challenge!

It is I that appreciate being here with you all.

I did fall down the stairs trying to muscle another 120lb rubber matt down to gym. Fortunately I’m a weeble wobble and just bounced off the wall at bottom, oh and mat came down with me, so that made that one a bit easier… haha.
But mats, rack, weight bar and bench are in place.
Think I’ll have some lunch and see if I can squeeze a workout after that two hours setting things up.

2 Likes

OMG – that’s scary Nick. I am so glad that you are ok and that you have gotten everything set up. Please be careful. :pray:

2 Likes

Thank you, though promises of being careful are never in my cards, lol.
It all began when I was 4 and was run over by a plow truck bringing a kitten to its home. No one even knew for 15 mins as the driver was drunk and it took my mom 10 mins to realize I wasn’t back yet.
Multiple motorbike accidents, rolled atv’s, branch through shin mountain biking, stick stuck in neck in elementary school.
When I severed my Achilles alone at cabin. I still remained there for the long weekend with a 300lb brush mower and completed 5 acres of mowing with it… that weekend hurt a lot…. The list is much too long to type out, but we’ll just say me and careful aren’t the best of acquaintances… haha but I do appreciate your concern :heart:

**that tattoo on my calf in profile pic was to celebrate the year of surgery and rehab on said achillles so I could finally complete my West Coast trail 4 night hike of which I was training for the year before when I snapped er

2 Likes

I have many MTB injuries over the years! Mostly bones and ligaments. Chainring embedded in ankle flesh but never branch through shin!

2 Likes

It slid to side of shin. Still have a nasty 4 inch scar as I just rinsed it and used tape and toilet paper for the first couple days
And Ouch, chainring embedded in ankle flesh… jinkies

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m in! Can’t wait to see myself post 100 days no drinking!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard Amber! Great to have you here with us on this challenge. :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

Great work Jennifer…1/2 way comleted and going strong :muscle:t4:

1 Like

2 Likes

Yes!! Going to fill this up in 93 days. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Incredible!!! 1 week and going strong :muscle:

1 Like

1 Like

Still working away on my dance card

3 Likes

Today is day 101 for me (I made Dec 1, '23 my official start date) and marked a calendar accordingly. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Way to go friend – lets keep that streak going and join us for the next 100 :muscle:
OIP

2 Likes

Great to see you getting right back to it… keep going strong :muscle:t4:

2 Likes