100 day SOBER challenge!

4 Likes

4 Likes

rocking the journey with 1 week down – keep it going strong friend :muscle:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Day 87, last couple days have been really hard, like the first couple weeks, horrible feeling, struggling to focus, bad cravings etc etc, weird.

Anyway head down and I will get through it

6 Likes

Yes I have had some shocking relapses that can take months to find my way back to day 1 while leaving a trail of destruction behind me, one day at a time just keep ticking days off

4 Likes

4 Likes

I see you getting close to your 3 month mark. I know that some milestone make us feel like crap (emotionally and physically) as they get closer. Hang on friend…it does get easier :people_hugging:

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Here I am on day 90, part of me didn’t believe it was possible but another part of me said “shut up, we’re doing it”. I’m so happy to have gotten this far.
I would like to say it’s just a short hop, skip & jump until I can stand proud and scream BINGO!!! when my card is complete but I’m trying not to future trip so much these days. All I can say for certain is that today I know I don’t ever want to drink again & today I am 100% determined not to. I’m hoping I can say this with the same clarity & conviction every single of my future. ODAAT :blush:

7 Likes

7 Likes

Well done everyone, @Lisa-B that’s a big accomplishment and your card looks so cool, now to just finish the last little bit

4 Likes

6 Likes

YES !! Double digits my friend :muscle: Way to keep going strong! :tada: :tada:

3 Likes

Oooooooowww thank you :hugs: your so supportive to everyone and I appreciate that :sparkling_heart:
I hope your doing okay :hugs:

2 Likes

I am in! :facepunch::heart::pray:

5 Likes

Thank you love – I am doing well and happy to be stacking on another day.

1 Like

YES!!! welcome to the challenge :muscle: Lets do this together :people_hugging:

3 Likes

5 Likes