100 day SOBER challenge!

Go Spidey that is awesome well done, how cool is your count down calendar and remember how hard won and difficult some of those days in the beginning were, keep going!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler: :star: 100 days Amazing! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

BTW I’m kinda too lazy to make an image with my sobriety days, but I’m currently 12 days sober :DDD

I’ll update here again once I hit the 100 days, for now I’m mostly just using the daily check-in thread instead :smiley:

3 Likes

12 days is impressive Eric and do what works for you best – have blank cards available on this thread and i can send you one if you need (no need to create your own).

we see you doing amazing work and glad to see you stacking up the days. look forward to seeing your posts and check ins :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks homie and same :DDD yall have taught me a lot about how to deal with problems in my life. I really appreciate this place and everyone here :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 Likes

5 Likes

BINGO!!!

9 Likes

Congratulations!!:tada: you win!!!

2 Likes

Nice work Lisa :hugs:… triple digits and pushing forward :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

Congratulations :sparkles::sparkler::sparkles::sparkler::sparkles::sparkler:

2 Likes

More colour, ODAAT. :heart:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Another row completed…so happy to see this Twizzler :hugs:
Loving your grid too :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you :blush:
Yes I thought I would give myself a fresh one for the 20 day mark :blush:
Yesterday was hard so it’s like a fresh reminder for me.
X hope your doing okay :heart:

3 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

Great to see you checking in with your 15 days Joel – congrats on your 2 week milestone – keep up the amazing work :muscle:

3 Likes

It’s funny how shaky my X’s were the first few weeks. I mean I wasn’t shaky in the hand ever, but to look at my start you’d never know that…

Well, keep up the good fight you 100 dayer’s… My new goal is 100 sheets of 100 days… that’d be swell.

8 Likes

I think the excitement and amazmentbis super high at the beginning…like hey I’ve got another day

I was in shock when I got my first week. Maybe that is what’s shown in your early x’s :woman_shrugging:t4:. Now you have the tools and days stacked up and are fully submerged in recovery- possibly a bit more steady all around.

Keep up the amazing work Nick… looking forward to celebrating your triple digits with you :people_hugging:

1 Like