100 day SOBER challenge!

Oh man, I love yours… with stickers and everything!! :joy:
Congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

IMG_4003

11 Likes

Great to see you working on this challenge…love love love that card …very creative and cute… Looking forward to seeing more stickers :wink:

3 Likes

This is amazing Nick!!!
Hope you are feeling better today. Great work on your triple digits :100::muscle:t4:…onto the next 200 my friend.
awesome-sauce-hive

2 Likes

Are you going to start another card tomorrow? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thanks Jasmine, unfortunately still not up to par it seems.
Now it is potentially interfering with my weight session so that’s a problem. I need to see if I can pull up the energy to get er done (approx 45 mins of heavy exertion) then perhaps take two sleeping pills so I’m not waking every 5 mins like I did last night…
We’ll see

2 Likes

Oh I’m sorry…I would say don’t push yourself when you are feeling this way and with lack of sleep. Your body needs to use its energy to heal you.
I know your work outs are important to you but right now you need to get back to your healthy self. … sending you healing vibes :people_hugging:

2 Likes

lol, I know you would say that, and you’re probably spot on.
Unfortunately, I don’t give myself those breaks. It’s a commitment I made and I feel the need to honor them.
Just like drinking, I can “let” myself get triggered and make 1000 excuses for why I should drink, but I’m just not allowing that voice to have a say in matters.

While I do understand perfectly your logic I’m
Just not sure I am wired right to follow it :joy::wink: . Its a curse I suppose.

3 Likes

Totally understand and respect it… hope you are able to finish up and be in bed soon.

2 Likes

480 days no weed or alcohol

8 Likes

Awesome Nick congrats on the hard work, I’ll see you on the next 100 day challenge :muscle:

2 Likes

Huge congrats!!! Love to see it :hugs:
You should change your new card to “200 days of sobriety” :wink:

2 Likes

8 Likes

another row complete and about to hit 3 weeks :muscle: Excellent work!

4 Likes

Day 7.

Way to go @Chevy55 !

6 Likes

nicely done with your 1 week milestone Gorden! :muscle: :tada:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Congratulations :sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks:

To everyone here congratulations to you too, I have some catching up to do and exhausted so reading more than writing. :people_hugging::sunflower: All your hard work is noticed :muscle:

3 Likes

8 Likes