100 day SOBER challenge!

Day Three.

8 Likes

Yeah Linda - love the chart and a huge congrats to your 2 months of sobriety! Keep up the amazing work. :muscle:

5 Likes

Keep rocking everyone, I love scrolling back and seeing how small people’s calendars were a few weeks ago and how they’ve grown now

6 Likes

This will seem like the most obvious statement ever… finally realized the connection between drinking and my wallowing in self-pity/sadness. Like, even when I’m not drunk. It could be a few days after. I get stuck on these thoughts and it just ruins my day(s). The more days I string together, the less this is an issue. Well, thats my thought for today.

Day Four.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing that thought Gordon. I find that even the obvious is not always obvious… especially in our recovery journey. And a reminder is always welcome :hugs:

Great work with day 4…glad to see you stacking up the days :muscle:t4:

3 Likes

look at you crushing it! 85 days is amazing work friend. grateful to see you stacking up the days :hugs:

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

I am sober 101 days ! And it’s not easy. But I’m not giving up

9 Likes

Welcome to the community Miranda. Great work on your triple digits! Glad you are here with us and here’s to the next 100 :wink:

It is not easy but with support and a plan we can keep stacking up the days :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Well done :raised_hands:

2 Likes

8 Likes

WOOT WOOT 2 months is amazing work :muscle: Keep up the rockstar efforts! :tada:

3 Likes

Up early watching some Masters. Soon off to work then I’m battling this weekend, and I ain’t losin’!

Day 5.

7 Likes

Now I love that attitude :muscle:t4::muscle:t4: congratulations on day 5!

3 Likes

6 Likes

Let’s go

4 Likes

Whoever came up with this, it’s literally the cutest thing ever. Almost done with day 15. Suck it day 15! Lol

9 Likes

Oh man, I love yours… with stickers and everything!! :joy:
Congratulations :tada:

3 Likes

IMG_4003

11 Likes