100 day SOBER challenge!

Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Jazzy,

Going strong but a little tired these past few days. Up with my mows and work, but just feeling tired as of past few.
Bed early tonight (for me that is like 7pm, haha) and see if I can catch up a little.

Appreciate the note, thanks!!
:pray::heart::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

The people in this challenge are awesome and totally helped me hit my first 100 days. Welcome!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Welcome to the community :raising_hand_woman:
It’s great to have you with us.

:sunflower:

End of day 30 :white_check_mark:

9 Likes

Thank you i’m glad to be here

1 Like

WOOT WOOT! way to go Twizzler – 1 month down and many more to come :muscle: :tada: :clap:

1 Like

Day 11.

Ouch… brutal week at work. Massive layoffs. My cubemate and best work friend got let go today. Lots of people I’ve worked with for decades just vanished the last couple days.

At least I’m heading to the Rockies tomorrow for vacation. Perfect timing!

2 Likes

Congrats on your double digits. Sorry to hear about the layoffs! that has got to be a strain and a massive change of work environment.

Glad you have a vacation coming up - enjoy the Rockies :heart: Canadian or US Rockies?

2 Likes

card 5
531 days - so very grateful :pray:

8 Likes

Western Montana. Leaving today!

2 Likes

Have a wonderful time… Share some pics if you get the time :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you Jazzy :star::smiling_face:

1 Like

Only day 2 for me…

8 Likes

No only…day 2 is amazing…the start is the hardest…you should be super proud…keep going friend. It does get easier :muscle:t4::people_hugging:

2 Likes

On my 2nd sheet, somehow this sheet feels like it’s filling up quicker than the first :thinking: I did have some fleeting thoughts yesterday, I stayed over night with my sister & we always got drunk together. She barely drinks now so it wasn’t a big problem either way.

2 Likes

2 days is epic @Nox.Nocturne those first few steps are super hard. Congrats on getting through your first 2 days & proud of you for making that decision. Keep going :muscle:

2 Likes

I love that the sheet is filling up with ease… great work Lisa. Glad you did not engage with those fleeting thoughts… Keep flexing those sober muscles :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Two full rows!

6 Likes