100 day SOBER challenge!

YES!!! 20 days down and so many more to go :muscle: Looking forward to celebrating your 3 weeks tomorrow :tada:

3 Likes

Day 12.

6 Likes

5 Likes

Way to go Lam!! 100 days… triple digits…you are doing so well on your recovery journey :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:. Keeping up with your solid efforts :tada::tada::muscle:t4:
200w (3)

4 Likes

Thanks Jasmine!!! :grinning: Yessss! 3 weeks and seeing so much good come out of my decision to be AF already. Counting the days weeks minutes and seconds really helps remind me to be grateful of what I have and what I don’t need. I don’t need to keep harming myself. I have so much to be thankful for. Thanks again for all the support :heartbeat::pray::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Huge congratulations :tada::tada::tada::clap::clap::tada::tada::tada:

3 Likes

100% I’m in

5 Likes

7 Likes

Awesome Jay - welcome to the community and to the challenge! ODAAT :muscle:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Congrats!!! :clap::clap::clap: This is so impressive :heart_eyes: I hope I can get to 100 days!

3 Likes

Doing so well :clap::clap::clap:

Thinking of you and the 9th being your big :100:

:sunflower::+1:

1 Like

Day 98? I know! Really strange and wonderful :sun_with_face:. Time is speeding up after passing so slowly in the beginning :hourglass::mantelpiece_clock::alarm_clock:. Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

7 Likes

Day 25! Looking good :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks Marie! Looking pretty good yourself at 99 days!!! :clap::tada::partying_face:

2 Likes

Done!!:white_check_mark: :heart:

8 Likes

Hot damn!!! There it is :tada: :tada: triple digits is awesome work Marie :muscle:

OIP

3 Likes