100 day SOBER challenge!

7 Likes

Love it Nick!!! Another row completed :tada::confetti_ball::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you Jasmine. It’s becoming more and more who I am. It’s accepted by my those who know me, and I enjoy the lifestyle of it immensely.

I hope you are doing well and feeling better these days. I’m sorry I haven’t been as active and engaged as before. Just always going it seems. Busy life. But rewarding.

2 Likes

I love that sobriety is a part of life now. That’s a lovely thought. No worries on the not posting as much… grateful you are still connected and enjoying life in real life form :people_hugging:

I am doing better…still a ways to go but seeing signs of healing so am loving that :heart::smiling_face:

3 Likes

11 Likes

Congratulations 90 days is huge milestone :muscle:
Your doing amazing!!!

:fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler:

1 Like

Congratulations on your 3 months :muscle:t4::tada::tada:. Keep up the great work

2 Likes

Thank you for all your support :people_hugging: not just for me but to everyone in the community :pray:
Your so supportive and thoughtful.
Thank you my friend :people_hugging::blush:

3 Likes

Awe thanks love and you are most welcome. I feel like I’m among my peers here :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Congrats on 90 days

2 Likes

Way to go with 90 days!! So proud of you! :smiley:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Congratulations on your 30 days :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Way to go friend…1 month in the books and going strong :muscle:t4:…keep up the great work

2 Likes

I will get my 4 month chip tomorrow at AA meeting. Yippee

6 Likes

@PearlSpring 90 days is amazing
@tailee17 brilliant work. I love the stickers

8 Likes

I’m over the stickers and great work all around my friend…keep going strong :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Look at you kicking ass …80 days and killing it…keep up the amazing work :muscle:t4::tada:

2 Likes

Still going…

7 Likes

7 Likes