100 day SOBER challenge!

Another row completed :tada::confetti_ball::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you. Sobriety is awesome. Hope you are feeling great today. I keep you in my prayers always.

4 Likes

Appreciate you my friend – thank you! Grateful we are on this journey together :hugs:

3 Likes

Closing in on 200 days! Really proud of how far I’ve come with this.

10 Likes

Nicely done :+1:t4:… should be proud…that’s a fantastic accomplishment :clap:t4:

2 Likes

This is my 5th attempt at getting sober, this is the longest I’ve been sober in 13 years (before then I didn’t drink very often). My life still feels like a bit of a mess but I’m working on it & I’m seeing slow progress. Progress that wouldn’t have happened if I was still drinking. I couldn’t have done any of this if it wasn’t for the support of beautiful strangers on here & other sober sites, my family & friends. It amazes me sometimes at what can be achieved if you ask for help, ask the right question to the right person at the right time & they are willing to give so much time, effort & support. You’re all just amazing 🩷

10 Likes

I am in. also.

3 Likes

9 Likes

Amazing work my friend – this is a solid amount of time and some incredible recovery – keep stacking up the days an reaping the benefits of sobriety :muscle:

2 Likes

welcome to the challenge – just take it ODAAT!

1 Like

3+ weeks Joel! Way to go friend – keep it going :muscle:

2 Likes

7 Likes

8 Likes

112 days

9 Likes

Day 44 almost finished :white_check_mark:

I relapsed in day 46 last time round and today wow I have been tested over and over. I will be cautious that this may be one of those things that just gets worse for me around these days and keep soldiering on because I know I can do this.

9 Likes

10 Likes

You can do this! :muscle::smiley::pray: You wouldn’t be trying if you didn’t believe in yourself. Don’t judge yourself too much :people_hugging:

5 Likes

Keep going Twizzlers! You can absolutely do it!

3 Likes

Thank you all for your support and encouragement.
I am so proud of all of you :star: :pray:

End of Day 46 :white_check_mark:

8 Likes

8 Likes