100 day SOBER challenge!

Oh it’s the best feeling! You and I both had some long term sobriety but went back out. Now we’re both racking up the sober days again. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks man

2 Likes

I definitely felt defeated a few months back, after all that time. Would of been 3 yrs next month but never mind now. I realised that I am still that person for 2 and a half yrs approx I got. I am still lucky to be able to jump back into the sober lifestyle and life I had built.
Just crazy to think I thought it was a good idea to even attempt moderation :expressionless:

3 Likes

Yes, exactly how I felt as well! I based my return to drinking on business networking and loneliness. Did not help either, but I told myself it would. ‘Moderate’ drinking to fix things! :flushed: I have never been moderate. And if I am pressured to drink for a job it’s the wrong job, full stop.

So glad we came back and ran in to each other! I’m really proud of you and everyone here. :heart:

2 Likes

220 days AF
Seems this thread is getting harder to find.

8 Likes

220 is awesome… You keep on rocking this journey :muscle:t4::tada:

1 Like

Woohoo :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

10 Likes

Woohoo is right…so happy to see this my friend :confetti_ball::tada:… Triple digits and killing it :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:
200w (1)

2 Likes

100days with 0 nicotine

Nic free for 100 days
Omg im so happy finally

Ive been waiting to post firbthis milestone

4 years ago and less
I never would have thought id get this

Rock n roll
Its possible
1 day at a time

6 Likes

Wow, nicely done!! That’s a great milestone, congratulations :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush:
Your doing great too :+1: stacking those days up nicely :+1:

@Noshame congratulations on 100 days of no nicotine that is brilliant :clap:

3 Likes

Gooood work!!!

Its worth it huh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great work friend!!! Congratulations on your 100 days no nicotine :tada::confetti_ball::tada::clap:t4::clap:t4:. Super proud moment…keep rocking and rolling :muscle:t4:
giphy

1 Like

Onto the next 100 :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

600 days today :tada::confetti_ball:

10 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations

2 Likes
  1. I never tire of stickers
3 Likes

A true leader!! So inspirational :heart: