100 day SOBER challenge!

Huge congratulations :fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::fireworks::sparkler::muscle:

1 Like

Day 240 AF

6 Likes

Hells yeah…look at you go :muscle:t4::muscle:t4: another row completed and coming up to a milestone :tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Yippee…you got that streak going strong :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::tada:… lovely timer my friend :people_hugging:

2 Likes

126 days :muscle:

8 Likes

195 days

6 Likes

Ooh…it’s getting exciting…just days to go till your 200 day milestone :muscle:t4::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:…can’t wait to celebrate with you

2 Likes

4 Likes

Huge Milestone coming up :star::dizzy: your doing great :muscle:

1 Like

Thank you. It’s scary how fast the days add up. Life is moving along at a clip, but being there for every one of them is amazing.

1 Like

My goodness…look at you go…I absolutely love it!!!
Can’t wait to celebrate your upcoming sober birthday :tada::hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks Jazzy. I plan on smashing through that birthday and flying forward.
I’m amazed at how after 40 years of drinking and always concerned with why I couldn’t stop for anything long term, that I have flew through the process without much in the way of concerns. No big desires to drink, no major anxious moments.
No real support other than the fantastic folks here and wife not questioning me.

This has been an amazing transformation that I couldn’t fathom previously.

Thank you for being there for me every step of the way. :heart:

2 Likes

Awe …this warmed my heart. I know what you mean and am blessed that this time seems to be clicking for the both of us :pray:t4::people_hugging:

2 Likes

Yes a whole 200 days! Ready for page 3.

My husband says yay you used 200 stickers!

8 Likes

Whoop there she is… crushing it with he sober muscles :muscle:t4::muscle:t4::tada:… Love it girl… keep up the amazing work :clap:t4::clap:t4:
tenor_gif8758527214302831695_6458725383732

2 Likes

Thank you! I am so happy for me. Happy happy happy!
IMG_0985

3 Likes

That’s huge!! Way to keep the focus and pushing forward. Over halfway to your birthday :confetti_ball:
Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Thank you very much. Started Page 3 today. :hugs:

2 Likes

Finally made it all the way to 30 days :blush:

7 Likes