100 day SOBER challenge!

Day 7

I’m on day 7 of the 100-day challenge! I remember my last relapse happened at this same point, but this time, I feel stronger than before.

I woke up at 6:30 AM, attended a virtual AA meeting, and had breakfast at 8 AM. After that, I sat down in front of my PC to work on my online course.

Today’s lecture was a bit boring, but I didn’t skip it—I watched the whole thing and will revisit it when I need to.

Hope you’re all doing well!

6 Likes

Congratulations Sarath! :confetti_ball:
I noticed a change in you! I see you are very active here and put time and effort in your recovery!
It pays out you see:
A whole week down and more to come :muscle:
giphy (2)

3 Likes

Thanks @SoberWalker :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Well done :clap:t4::clap:t4:. 1 week is impressive and I do know you’ll keep stacking up the days with your new determination and vigilance :muscle:t4::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Yay for you on 7 days.
IMG_2239

1 Like

Another sheet completed! Can’t believe my next sheet will see me tick off one whole year without alcohol.

I don’t check in on here often, but I am so grateful for this place, as I don’t think I would have managed this without having these 100 day sheets to tick off and the kind words shared when I post my progress.

Thank you all!

7 Likes

Woohoo!!! Way to go friend :clap:t4:. That’s awesome work.
Great to see you posting and a hell of an accomplishment :muscle:t4::muscle:t4:
friday-happy-dance

2 Likes

Day 8

I feel good. My last relapse on day 7 but this time I feel more stronger to defeat my cravings. Attending AA meeting daily. Hope you all good

5 Likes

Still lurking around here and happy to report I hit 200 days! Woot woot!! I’ll stay sober today too.

7 Likes

Woot woot is right! Way to go with your 200 days! Thanks for stopping by to share :confetti_ball::tada::muscle:t4::muscle:t4:

2 Likes

240 days. 8 months is just a few blinks away.

I’m loving my daily coloring so must share

6 Likes

IMG_1371

Congratulations on 200 days!

2 Likes

Another row completed :tada::confetti_ball:. Close to 8 months and more coloring!!! Love it all :heart::heart: way to go friend :clap:t4::clap:t4:
simpsons-wow

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada:

Congratulations :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Day 9

Going strong and thanks all support :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Double digits in sight!!! Keep going strong :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Thank you Jazzy as always.

1 Like