100 pushups a day for 30 days challenge💪

Anyone care to join me in doing 100 pushups a day for 30 days for the month of april?

Take a picture of yourself now for your personal records and then again after 30 days and compare.

8 Likes

I’m up for this challenge! I assume breaks are allowed?

1 Like

Count me in!

3 Likes

So figured I would include this…

Do as many as you can, but if you need a break, then sure, take a break. Just try to get in 100 in a day. For an extra challenge try to do it without a break

Preferably something like 5 sets of 20 with a 45 second break in between is a good pace. But just do what you can :slight_smile:

If you cant do 100 yet, do what you can in a day and try to add a couple more each day :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Day 1.
100 in 8 minutes 39

2 Likes

Hell ya man! knocked out my 100 this morning as well :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try to beat my time every day. I could only do ten at a time then 5s. But survived… ps I’m female :grin:

Thats awesome! I wouldnt focus so much on your time as much as just having good form and doing solid full range of motion pushups. But thats great! I promise you will see a noticeable difference after 30 days. I did 4 sets of 20, then had to do 2 sets of 10 for the last few :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have to admit form wasn’t great towards the end (well maybe half way) :see_no_evil: but it will get better.

2 Likes

I’m in :sunglasses: lets gooo

3 Likes

@Andy_Charlie

2 Likes

I’m in!!! Hey @RetainKing we are going to end doing videos on youtube hitting trees lol

3 Likes

Nice man, glad to have you join us.

1 Like

Didnt have a chance to get my workout in this morning… just got my 100 in now though

Andy smokin us dudes with the pushups, Andre and I will still be punchin trees, while Andy is Knockin trees out :rofl:

2 Likes

Im assumin anime? I dont really watch much if thats what it is lol.

Think mabe we can get chris to do 6 today to beat his record of 5? lol

@Andy_Charlie You feelin the burn today :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok… so I did 50 burbees and 50 barbell thrusters… I am counting those as push ups.

2 Likes

Nope sorry Maggie, those arn’t pushups your disqualified :no_entry_sign: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

You know I’m just kidding :slight_smile: well done, glad to have you join us

2 Likes

Rude… your fired

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:Love it

1 Like