1000 Days// not a Tool album yet!

Sooo. I did it. I know I am not most active here lately, but I couldnt make it without support of this great community at hard begining.

Also when I heard from my sister “so it wasn’t that hard?”… Well it was hard to losing all “friends” aka drinking buddies, it was hard to wake up every weekend with “dry hangover”, it was hard being “not so fun” at parties anymore and then not even invited.

But it was fucking worth it! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Thank you all!

Stay strong and eat healthy! :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

21 Likes

Congrats ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations

1 Like

giphy (9)

OUTSTANDING!

Congratulations, mate.
The thousand is a real milestone.
:+1::+1:

2 Likes

Reaching quadruple digits is HUGE! Thanks so much for sharing your milestone. And enormous congrats Morten! :+1:t3::muscle:t2::tada::confetti_ball:

1 Like

Well done! Congrats!

1 Like

Actually they made new album kinda recetly. Highly reccomend! :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Congrats!!

1 Like

Great screenshot!! Congratulations!
(and, annoyingly, normies just don’t understand)

2 Likes

Congrats on that huge milestone. Also, Schism and Sober are still two of the ringtones I use the most.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::muscle:

2 Likes

Congratulations! How do you feel? Like do you feel even better than after like 300 days? You’re my hero I want to hear about it!

2 Likes

I feel better each day :wink:

2 Likes

You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Oh wow!!! So great to see you again @MortenPL and to see this big number!! Congratulations to you on your 1,000!!

1 Like

Thank you! Nice to read you again! :grin:

1 Like