11 Incredible Months

These past 11 months have been a wonderful journey so far. I am discovering something new about myself everyday and I 100% would not be where I am today if I wasn’t sober. I am more motivated, determined and driven. I’ve matured, grown, and become more self aware than I ever thought possible. Getting sober is the best, most rewarding, scariest, and exciting decision I’ve ever made. :slight_smile:

Edit: here’s the link to the blog post I just wrote, I’d love if you all could check it out!

23 Likes

4 Likes

Congratulations BrookieB!! I hope I make it to 11 months like you.

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada: On your way to the 1 year mark!

1 Like

You have been crushing it girl! You put it all out there, asked a lot of hard questions, went through your process, open and honestly and took a lot of shit sometimes. Bravo to you for finding your way and sticking with it!! It is a pleasure watching your journey and seeing you grow. You add so much to the forum!! You are inspiring!

2 Likes

Awesome work on your 11 months that’s is epic and sounds like you are putting in the hard work to keep you sober, what an inspiration, thanks for sharing xx

1 Like

I just wrote a blog post, expanding more on my thoughts about 11 months!! I’d love if you all would check it out!

2 Likes

Hi Brooke! You and I have been on the wagon for almost the same amount of time (5 more days till 1 year for me!). I’m so proud of you and remember your early days in sobriety… I was right there with you. So glad we’ve made it this far… life is so awesome without alcohol! I read a bunch of your blog posts. Powerful stuff!!! Best of luck on your future sobriety. Stay strong Brooke!!!

2 Likes