12 steps recovery

Did the 12 steps recovery helpful how was y’all’s experience with this

3 Likes

Working the 12 steps has been life changing for me. Honestly, I think the steps would benefit everyone, even those that are not in recovery. I work the steps on a daily basis and they make my life manageable. I like the fact that I no longer hold onto resentments more than a few hours which is something I used to drink over.

7 Likes

I have done the steps and i found it to be a very eye opening experience for me. Some steps were harder than others but it really showed me alot about myself and also gave me the opportunity to make amends and really repair some relationships. I highly recommend doing them :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Helped keep me sober for a long time , go to meeting get a sponsor give them a try wish you well

3 Likes

I am in NA, and have just finished step 1. I was surprised to see how early on it started showing me patterns I’m my addictive behavior and understanding of my addiction. I would recommend doing the steps to anyone and everyone.

3 Likes

How can I find a meeting and get a sponsor

2 Likes

Here’s some great information about sponsorship you may find useful.

2 Likes

Just google AA meetings in your area and your find a sponsor at the meetings

1 Like

Google aa or na or whichever in your area. I live in Everett so I googled Everett area NA. I get the easiest list that way. :purple_heart:

2 Likes