1460 days, 4 years

4 years ago I started my journey of sobriety. Talk about Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. My life is so much better than it use to be. I have goals and ambition where there once was none. I have family I talk to and friends in my life that have real meaning now. So grateful for my home group for supporting and loving me when I didn’t. Grateful for them listening to me when life got to be too much for me and I just needed to let it all out. Grateful for this app for getting everyone else’s support and stories of their experiences they go through in life. Never would have imagined taking this road to recovery and been this successful and I owe it to everyone else helping me along the way. If your new to recovery just hang in there it is definitely a far better life to live.

44 Likes

Congrats on 4 years :tada::trophy::star2::star2::star2::star2:

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

This is the BESTEST!

CONGRATULATIONS :clap::tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations on 4 years! :tada: :partying_face:
So glad you came here to celebrate with all of us.

4 Likes

Yessss!!! Congratulations!!! :tada::tada::tada: You should be really proud of those 4 sober years! :heart: thank you for celebrating with us.

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 4 years Suzrene!! It is an honor sharing this journey with you. :heart:

2 Likes

Congratulations ! :star2: :star2: :star2: :star2:
What a huge accomplishment.

2 Likes

Amazing achievement! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Congrats on your 4 years of sobriety! This is super impressive - keep up the amazing work :muscle: :clap:
R

3 Likes

Congrats on four years sober!

2 Likes

Congratulations on 4 years :slightly_smiling_face:. Enjoy your day :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 5 years of freedom Suzanne. That is amazing.
So happy for you.
:pray::heart:

2 Likes

What an amazing achievement Suzrene! Huge congrats Lady and thanks for being part of all this !

2 Likes

Congratulations @Suzrene !!
Super!

1 Like

Celebration GIFs | GIFDB.com

Huge congrats to you!!! What a reason to celebrate!

Thank you for sharing your journey, @Suzrene. I always draw so much inspiration from your posts. :pray:

Onward, friend! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Congratulation to 4 years of sobriety!!! :tada: Thank you for sharing it with us :pray:

2 Likes

Congratulations​:fireworks::balloon::confetti_ball::tada::sparkler:

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap:

1 Like

absolutely INCREDIBLE AND SO INSPIRING!! i’m on day ONE right now and i would so love to get to 4 years are you kidding me :joy::joy: one day at a time! congratulations and thank you for the extra motivation!!

1 Like